3

A/N: you guys are really nice and I don't know how to react, so thanks. I'm better at writing depressing things not fluff which is what I'm trying to make this story, so it means a lot.

StrawberryBoi=kirishima Pinky=Mina (these names are kinda shit I have no imagination)

StrawberryBoi: MIIIINNNNAAAA

Pinky: ?

StrawberryBoi: where are you? you were supposed to come over

Pinky: what I thought I told you that there was a change in plans

StrawberryBoi: uh.... no I you didn't in fact you barely talked to me today. what's up with that

Pinky: ooooohhhhhh I was going to tell you but I got distracted.

StrawberryBoi: distracted doing what

Pinky: well you see I have a theory

StrawberryBoi: and what your theory

Pinky: wouldn't you like to know

StrawberryBoi: okay since you're not going to tell me let's move on

StrawberryBoi: I think someone at school might be my soulmate how do I find out for sure they are my soulmate.

Pinky: ask them not me idiot.

StrawberryBoi: NO! that's embarrassing I can't do that.

Pinky: Fine, I have formulated a plan for each of the soulmate signs.

Pinky: For the soulmate numbers grab his wrist take a picture and run

Pinky: For the messages sent across your skin draw something really noticeable on your face and walk up to him and see if it appeared.

Pinky: For telepathy say something to him in your head and then tell the class what you said and ask if anyone is your soulmate.

Pinky: And for the soulmate tattoo since I know yours is on your back you have two options rip his shirt off, or ASK HIM.

StrawberryBoi: these are terrible ideas you are of no help to me.

Pinky: you ask for my help I gave it to you, now I know that I am the only one you are going to ask so my advice is ASK HIM, good day sir.

Pinky has gone offline

Italics = Kirishima

Bold = Bakugo

Third person POV

"well shit. now that I have no ideas left...." Kirishima lied back on his bed 'should I ask him?' 'ask who what?' 'GOOD GOD! don't do that.' 'you're the one that spoke first. so, ask who what?' 'oh, it's nothing, well....' 'well what? you know you're bad at lying.' 'okay so, I think someone at my school might be my soulmate or well you.' 'and?' 'well, I would like to know if they are you, but I don't know how to find out.' Kirishima got up and sat at his desk, messing with a pen he found clicking it over and over again. 'ask him.' 'no that's embarrassing.' 'I don't think it embarrassing to want to find someone who loves them, and cares for them, and can make them happy.' 'well, when you put like that.....' 'I'm right aren't I?' 'yeah' 'as always.' Kirishima laughed a little 'so, I guess I'll ask but not now.' 'what do you mean right now you're out of school.' 'oh, well the person I would like to ask lives one street over from me, I just found that out today, they thought I was following them.' Bakugo knew almost immediately that kirishima was his soulmate, but kirishima didn't quite put it together yet. Bakugo decided to mess with him just a little.

Tbc

A/N: I'm so sorry that this is extremely short but I will have another chapter soon, hopefully, I'm pretty busy right now. Also I asked my mom what a chimichanga is because I wanted to hear her definition since she's half Mexican, and she said "chimichanga? That's that crazy creature that steals goats." I almost cried laughing but she had to go so I never got to tell her she was thinking of a chupacabra.