Chapter 6

A/N: I just found this picture in my computer's pictures. I don't know how it got there. I'm kinda scared

Third person POV
            The two woke up in the same exact position they fell asleep in. Bakugo woke up first because he naturally woke up at 6:00 everyday, today was Saturday so Bakugo didn't have anything to do this early in the morning, so instead he turned around to look at Kirishima's face, he was still asleep. Bakugo took strands of kirishima's red hair and wrapped them around his fingers, then ran his hand to the back of kirishima's head, the red head opened his eyes to find the other pair of red eyes staring back at him. Bakugo has never noticed this before, since he hadn't been this close to the red head before, but kirishima's eye were a deep blood red with golden flakes floating in them. The ash blonde got completely mesmerized by the swirls of red and gold in front of his eyes.

               He was brought out of his thoughts by an extremely loud gasp, "what!?" Bakugo jumped as he was not expecting such a loud noise when he was being quite for once. "I just realized that we aren't officially dating yet!" Kirishima exclaimed grabbing one of Bakugo's hands. "and?" Bakugo asked "AND!? AND?!" Kirishima rolled over Bakugo to get off the bed and kneel to Bakugo's height who was still laying down. "what the fuck?" kirishima completely ignored the fact he rolled over Bakugo "Fine I'll do it." Kirishima inhaled deeply "KATSUKI WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND!!!" Bakugo covered Kirishima's mouth, "SHH, Yes, I'll be your boyfriend just shut up do you know what time it is? you're gonna wake my parents!" Bakugo whisper-yelled "No, I do not know what time it is." Bakugo shoved his phone in Kirishima's face, "it's 6:30" Bakugo stood up pulling Kirishima up with him "brace yourself." Bakugo dragged Kirishima off to the side of the room so they were out of the way of the door. "For wha-" Kirishima was cut off by the door slamming open so hard one of the hinges broke "WHAT'S GOING ON?! IS ANYONE INGURED ESPECIALLY MY SON-IN-LAW." Mitsuki looked around the room realizing nothing was wrong "oh that's why." Kirishima said

"ah, Eijirou you're fine, that's good." Mitsuki said "and what about me your own fucking child?" Bakugo added "eh." She walked back out "keep the fucking noise down I'm sleeping in today." The two heard her foot steps fade down the hall. "Sooooo...... you said yes?" Kirishima asked just to make sure he heard right "of course I fucking did you idiot." Bakugo went to go lay back down, not bothering to go look at his now broken door. "Does that mean I can call you my boyfriend now?"

"Yes"

"And I'm your boyfriend now?"

"Yes"

"And I can call you pet names now?"

"Yes"

"And I can call you babe?"

"Oh my fucking god yes now shut up in trying to sleep." Bakugo yelled, kirishima chuckled and walked over to lay next to Bakugo. "Uh no!" Bakugo kicked him off the bed "you just rolled over me to get off the bed and now you want on the bed no you can lay there." Bakugo threw a pillow full force at kirishima's face, kirishima chuckled as it didn't hurt since it was just a pillow. "Awww you can't make an exception for your new boyfriend and forever soulmate?" Kirishima made puppy eyes and rested his chin on the edge of the bed. Bakugo blushed "Hmm..." he whined, Bakugo rolled over now facing away from kirishima "I'll take your silence as a yes." Kirishima crawled up behind Bakugo and laid down, Bakugo rolled over and rested his head on kirishima's shoulder and his hand on the heart of their soul tattoo. "You're really warm." Bakugo said "well you're cold, which is weird considering your quirk." Bakugo smacked his chest "shut up and sleep you moron." Kirishima shut his mouth and traced circles into Bakugo's back until they both fell asleep.

Time skip it's breakfast you know the most important meal of the day that I almost never eat.

The soulmate pair sat at the table next to each other, and across from Bakugo's parents again, they were having pancakes today. "So, you two" age guestured to Bakugo and kirishima, who were shoveling food it to there mouths like they haven't eaten before. "Eijirou's parents called they said they need you two to go with them somewhere." Bakugo and kirishima nodded "sure, we'll head over after we finish eating." Kirishima responded with a smile, soon they finished eating and went to get dressed, kirishima in a red shirt and shorts, Bakugo in a skull shirt and black pants. They said goodbye to Mitsuki and Masaru before running to kirishima's house, they knocked as they got to the door. "Ah, good you're here, let's go." Aizawa grabbed his keys and walked to the car ushering them in, "so where are we going?" Kirishima asked "to an old friend who knows a lot about soulmates, she might be able to tell us something about you guys." Aizawa turned down the street. "Oh okay." Kirishima said somewhat excited to learn about him and Katsuki's bond.

           They finally arrived to a small house, Aizawa got out of the car, the other to quickly followed, they knocked on the door to the small house, the door pushed open to reveal "RECOVERY GIRL!?!?" Bakugo and kirishima shouted in shock. They just weren't expecting someone they knew, although they did go a little over the top with the surprised reaction.

A/N: sorry this chapter is kinda a filler but the next one does have some plot and either in the next one or the one after that Bakugo meets the bakusquad so be prepared for that. Anyway have a good day/night bye.