Chapter 4

A/N: I'm dying inside, but that's okay.

Bold=Bakugo to soul mate
Italics= kirishima to soulmate

Third person POV

"I'll ask him if he's my soulmate, but I will become friends with him first." kirishima to his soulmate "sounds like a good idea." Bakugo agreed, knowing it would be easier to mess with Kirishima this way. (A/N: I forgot to add this in the last chapter so I just had to put it here, sorry.)
Bakugo POV

So, I decided that I would mess with Kirishima ,my soulmate, for a while until he asks me if I'm his soulmate. I decided that the best way to do that was make him believe that I was dropping hints of me being his soulmate, then pretending I didn't. I'm fairly sure it will at least confuse him.

I went about the rest of my day how I usually did, helping kirishima with homework, then eating dinner, and finally talking to Kirishima until one of us falls asleep. The next day though I get up and start my normal routine I had gotten up late though, on purpose, I finally walk out of my house and lock the door. I walked down the street and pause at the end when I see a red blur out of the corner of my eye I start walking again. "Hey! Bakugo." I hear Kirishima call out, he ran up and put his hand on my shoulder. "Want to walk to school together?" he asked "we're walking aren't we?" kirishima slightly laughed A/N: more like blew air out his nose but I'm not sure how to describe that. "well, I'll take that as a yes then." he responded, "So, Bakugo what do you like, or what are your interests." he asked trying to make small talk "silence." I responded "ouch, bro come on something that you actually like, not just something to get me to shut up." I thought for a second, and when I couldn't think of something that would confuse him about the soulmate thing I kept quiet. "well, since you're not going to say anything I'll say things I like maybe it'll make you open up to me."

Third Person POV

Kirishima thought about fun facts about himself before speaking "Uh... oh! I love sharks." Kirishima exclaimed "really?" Bakugo said, pretending he didn't already know "yeah they're so cool, yeah a lot of people are afraid of being attacked by one but that's just a misunderstanding, sharks are just misunderstood by a lot of people." Kirishima said. the rest of the way to school Kirishima rambled on about sharks giving fun facts and examples of different types of sharks and what is the difference between them all. Bakugo listened intently, but to kirishima it just looked like Bakugo was ignoring him.

Finally they arrived to their class, no one else had arrived yet they had to separate since they sat at opposite sides of the class but Kirishima put his bag down and ran back to Bakugo's side. 'like a puppy.' Bakugo thought to himself, "what are you doing over here?" Kirishima scratched the back of his head "Well, I would like to talk to you more. if that's okay." Bakugo turned his head to look out the window "whatever." kirishima moved the chair in front of Bakugo's desk turning it around towards Bakugo, he sat down happily with a big smile on his face. Kirishima was thinking of what to talk about because he gave out all his shark facts already, while he did this he folded his arms on Bakugo's desk and laid his head on his arms, He looked out the window with a soft smile on his face just barely showing his teeth. Suddenly a group of people walked in the class, as they opened the door Bakugo quickly said "Sharky." Kirishima's head shot up and he looked at Bakugo in disbelief "W-what?" Kirishima stuttered out, "I said 'shark like' you're teeth I mean." Kirishima looked down a little disappointedly "oh." kirishima perked up again realizing that it didn't mean Bakugo wasn't his soul mate.

"oh, yeah they are shark like, some people think its weird." Kirishima said poking at one of his teeth before smiling again. "they're cool" Kirishima gasped and everyone in the class turned their heads "You think my teeth are cool!" Kirishima said extremely loud, everyone else gasped, Bakugo hadn't even talked to someone since school started yet alone compliment someone, the closest he got to complimenting someone was one day he didn't yell at Deku as much. "S-shut up be quiet." Bakugo blushed slightly, his plan is slightly backfiring on him. Kirishima quickly shut his mouth "sorry." kirishima smiled sheepishly "whatever." Bakugo remained silent "since you already know my favorite animal what is your favorite animal?" Kirishima asked trying to get closer to Bakugo "well, uhhh I don't know dragons?" Kirishima's eyes sparkled "Really I love dragon too! although I meant like a real animal but that's cool too!" Kirishima exclaimed. Kirishima started saying facts again, this time Bakugo would occasionally correct him or say his own fact.