An

I just wanted to tell you about my other two stories since this book is completed.

Claiming A Fox:

Lilith or lily for short is a 19 year old fox shifter with a hate for wolves ever since the killed her parents. Her fox tribe keeps getting in border fights with the neighboring wolf pack. Lily is the best fighter in her tribe and an even better fighting against wolves because of all her bottled up anger. She's beat everyone and every wolf so far but what happens when she faces the alpha and finds her mate.

Hunter is the Alpha of the Silver Moon pack. His pack is getting into border scrambles with the fox tribe and he has had enough. So one night he heads down to the fight to stop one fox that his pack can't beat. What happens when he finds his mate.

Their little flower:

Makayla is a sweet little fourteen year old girl with a horrible home life. When she was three her mother took her away from her loving family and stole money form her father. For the first four years she was a good mother, but when she was seven her mom married Darrell. She started doing drugs and soon started to verbally abuse Makayla. When she was 8 they started to hit her. At first it was a slap whenever she did something wrong but by the time she was ten she was beat almost everyday. When she was 12 her mother overdosed on heroin and died. Darrell blamed Makayla for his wives death and started beating her even worse. One day the police knocked on her door saying that Darrell had died in a car crash and now had a new legal garden. Makayla had always want a sibling so you can imagine her surprise when she found out that she had six brothers one of witch was her new legal garden. She doesn't trust people after Darrell and doesn't want to tell her brothers about want happened to her. She is scared that they will turn out to be the exact same as Darrell. But her brothers have a secret of there own.

A/N: I would really appreciate if you took a look at my other books but no pressure or anything.