Chapter 15- The boys

There where five people in there, eight if you count my group. There where four mystery boys, Abby, Thorn, Lucas and myself.

In the middle of the room there was a curlier table. We all took our seats and Lucas began "ok before we start this meeting I would like to point out the new face at the table". As he said this he grabbed my hand. I usually would want to pull away but there was something about the way my hands fit perfectly in his, and the tingling I was getting.

"She already knows Abby and Thorn so boys can you introduce yourselves".

The first one to talk had green eyes and light brown hair. He had a square jawline and wasn't bad looking. "I'm Alex the other third in command, I'm also Lucas cousin" he said.

The next person to speak had dark brown, almost black curly hair. He had hazel eyes and looked well built. "Hi, my name is Nathan. I'm one of the gammas here".

The next boy to talk had chestnut brown messy hair that looked like he just got out of bed. He was also very well built. He had greenish gray eye that looked super cool. "What's up, the names Quinn I'm the other Gamma around here".

The last boy to talk had milk chocolate skin,curly black hair and dark brown eyes. He wasn't built like the others instead he was tall and thin. "My name is Marcus and I'm the head tracker".

I bowed my head to them then said "my name is Evie More and I'm his mate" I said giving a little nod to Lucas before continuing " I hope to help this pack as a member and maybe one day the Luna".

After that Lucas gave my hand a slight squeeze before he started the meeting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skip 5 hours

The boring ass meeting was finally over. In the end we decided that we would take any rouges we find into the cells for interrogation.

I was starving and really only wanted food right now. As if reading my mind Lucas asked "are you hungry". I looked at him for a second be answering "DUH, when am I not hungry". He let out a small chuckle as we drove back to his house.

Once we got back I jumped on the couch and grabbed the Xbox controller. Lucas went straight to his phone I was to busy playing my game to lessen in on his conversation. "Your so nosy" Stella says.

"I am not I just need to know everything that's going on" I told her.

"That's called being nosy" she said in a duh tone.

"Fine whatever you say" I said. You know sometimes she can be so annoying. "I herd that" she growled in my head. "I guess your the nosy one now" I said. She just growled and we blocked each other out.

I started play some game called Call of Duty. I was killing a bunch of zombies when I herd a knock on the door. Looked at the door and then back to my game as my brain got eaten by a zombie and then the screen said game over.

"Oh come on you stupid scam" I yelled at the tv. "Ha you lost" Thorn laughed at me. I was about to yell at him when Lucas yelled "PIZZA".

My head snapped to him so fast I herd a pop. "Did you say pizza" I asked already knowing the answer from the 3 boxes in his hand.

I didn't here what he said because i had gone into predatory mode I slowly stood up and started walking over to him when I was about two feet away from him I lunged a him catching the pizza right before it hit the ground.

I stood up and skipped to the kitchen counter, pizza in hand. I opened the first box to find a meat lovers pizza. I licked my lips and started to devour it. I threw the box to my right and herd an "Owww". Looked over and saw that I had hit Thorn.

I just shrugged and continued to eat my pizza. The next box was pepperoni pizza my favorite. I was gone it less then two minutes. I agin threw the box to the floor.

I opened the next box and almost threw up. "Why the fuck is there pineapples on my pizza" I yelled.

"Because that's mine Lucas said taking the pizza. "Well good job ruining pizza" I growled and jumped onto the couch. Umm excuse me what am I supposed to eat" Thorn asked. I just shrugged and played the Xbox game.

The rest of the night was pretty peaceful I just played Xbox and watched some movies. I got up off the couch and headed for my room. I took a shower and changed into some silk pajamas. I climbed into bed, snuggled into the soft blankets and slowly fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dream:

I was in some prison cell with silver bars. The place looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I looked around for a way to escape when I herd the all to familiar sounds of clacking men's shoes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N:

Haha just kidding I'm not gonna stop here I'm trying to make this chapter longer because I love you guys. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What do you want Diesel" I snarl.

"I can see you still haven't learned your manners" he said annoyingly calm.

"I'm going to rip your throat out" I said lunging at him. My stupid self forgot and the bars and rammed straight into them.

"So adorable" he said. I just growled at him and stood up.

"Your only here right now so that I can tell you in three days time I will be coming to collect you" he said.

I was about to say something but he vanished and I was right back in my room breathing heavily and sweating hard. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep.

After tossing and turning for about and hour finally gave up. I know that there's only one way that I was gonna be able to fall asleep.

I got up and grabbed a pillow and walked to Lucas's room. I opened the door just enough for me to slip through and then shut it behind me.

I walked over to his California king sized bed and taped his shoulder. He woke with a start and looked around until his eyes fell on me.

"What are you doing here Evie it's one in the morning" he asked.

"I umm... well I just ummm... can I umm..." I stuttered. He raise an eyebrow at me Questionably.

"Just scoot over" I mumbled. Even in the dark I could see the cute little smile he had on his lips. "Ok you stay on you side and I stay on mine deal" I asked. I could tell he was a disappointed with it but he agreed. I snuggled into the blankets and closed my eyes. I soon fell into a deep and peaceful sleep along side my mate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:

Thanks for reading I know I haven't updated in a long time but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜