Even if he was busy, Jin was going to tale Namjoon some lunch.

He knew Yoongi needed to see Namjoon, even for a second when he wasn't feeling well.

He hummed the song he sang to Yoongi while making the sandwiches and soup.

Once he was done he waited until he heard stirring from the playpen.

He walked over to be met with jungkook who still had his eyes closed.

He was still snuggling up to his blanket but whined.

Jin smiled and picked him up, "good morning sleepy head, can papa see those beautiful little eyes of yours?"

A minute passed before the youngest finally opened his eyes, "papa m hungry."

"I know baby I have lunch ready lets wake up Yoon and have lunch. We'll go see appa too."

The toddlers eyes lit up at the mention of Namjoon.

"Wanna see Appa! " he cheered.

Jin couldnt be happier,  he kissed the boys forehead before waking up Yoongi.

"Yoongi, time to wake up." He said gently while running his hand through the boys hair.

He stirred and finally woke up, "i wanna sleep more papa."

"I know buddy but don't you wanna see Appa?"

"Appa?" Asked Yoongi as he sat up slowly, scanning the room for Namjoon.

"Yes baby,  let's have lunch then we'll go see Appa." Jin smiled as he helped Yoongi up, slowly walking to the kitchen.

He put the bowl of soup in front of Yoongi and helped Jungkook eat his sandwich.

Yoongi slowly ate some of his soup. He ate slowly but the warm soup soothed his burning throat.

Once they were finished, Jin grabbed the bag with Namjoons lunch, helped the kids put their shoes on and headed out the door.

He buckled them up and drove to the building. Once they entered Jin said hi to the lady at the front desk and went to Namjoons studio.

He was in the middle of a set, Jin quietly entered and led the kids to sit down quietly.

Namjoon was too focused on the photos, he didnt even notice their presence.

Once he was done, he sat down with the current client and showed the photos as always.

They finished up the session quickly. Once they were done Namjoons attention turned to Jin and the boys.

"Hello my sweets. " he smiled, his heart broke at Yoongis flushed face.

Yoongi immediately ran to Namjoons arms, when his Appa picked him up, Yoongi snuggled into his chest.

"Did you miss Appa my baby?" Asked Namjoon. Soon enough Jungkook followed and huvged Namjoon tightly.

"Been busy?" Asked Jin.

"You have no idea, I've done 5 sessions just this morning and I still have lots to go." He explained while holding both boys in his lap.

He soon got them down once Jin handed him the bag.

"Thank you for the lunch my prince." He kissed Jin and opened the sandwich.

"How have you been feeling suga? Any better?" He asked as he ate.

"Mhm Papa sing song so I sleep and made soup so I feel better." Yoongi explained.

"Sounds like Papa is taking good care of you." Namjoon smiled at Jin.

They stayed until Namjoons next client came.

When it was time, they picked up the rest of the boys. When they got home Jin checked their bags for homework.

He had Yoongi lay in bed to get more rest. Jungkook sat on his lap while he helped Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung with their homework.

Jungkook drew on some paper to keep himself occupied (and to not be left out in his mind).

Namjoon got home just before dinner was ready. Their dinner was as hectic as usual.

The twins talked about what they did at school, same as Hoseok. Yoongi and Jungkook ate and talked about their day as well.

Yoongi was already feeling better by bedtime after all of them got cleaned up.

When he finally got them all to sleep, Jin went to their bedroom to change.

Namjoon was so exhausted frkm work he was already sound asleep.

Jin slipped into bed next to him, kissed his forehead and whispered, "i love you Joonie."

He soon fell asleep himself, smiling away.

------------‐--------------------------------------------

Hello! Sorry this took a bit. I've been updating my oneshots book alot now.

I hope you enjoyed this, it really wasn't that great but oh well its something.

I missed you guys.

Love yall

Trick