Both of us were busy taking off each other's clothes. The enthusiastic movement we have didn't interrupt our vigorous kisses.

I laid her on the bed as I sat on her hips, bending my back so I could still reach for her lips.

Our tongues are fighting. Losing, I ended up sucking her tongue and swirling mine around hers.

It's pure satisfaction. It's real when you feel disgusted by someone's saliva but could stand getting it all suck from your partner.

Ryujin still tried to catch my lips when I parted but I pushed her chest down.

"Ahh..." we softly moaned in unison when I tried humping on her center.

My back was perfectly curved when I leaned back to kiss her lips. Her hands are tightly gripping on my waist. Moans tryna' escape from her mouth while I was scraping my hips.

I cut our kisses and traced the way to her earlobe. Ryujin's hands grabbed my butt cheeks, slapping it while my tongue was working on her earlobe, tickling and nibbling it.

"Uhh...hngg..." Ryujin moaned.

It's pleasant in my ear. Her every slap was soothing on my skin, like stocking heat on that part. It feels like it's soring but I like it more.

"You want me to do it?" I whispered.

"Your slender fingers would probably feel so good inside me..." Ryujin said, sounding so airy when I bit her earlobe.

I straightened my back and undulate my hips, gradually grinding my pussy on top of hers. I looked up on the ceiling while grabbing my hair upward as she fondle my waist.

"Ahh...it feels good..."

I eventually stopped when I noticed my cum spilling. Ryujin's hand rove on my mounds for the last time before I insinuates myself to the side.

I spread her legs and runs my fingers on her pussy. Her pussy is lustrous with all her cum coating her hole up to her folds. It's exquisite.

I never felt such urge to ever taste a coochie.

"Hngg~ ahh..." Ryujin moaned when my fingers gently rub her clitoris.

"Y-You're almost there last time, why did you hesitate?" she asked that's why I stopped moving my finger to think of an answer. I know the reason but this feeling is intoxicating that's why I'm getting out of my mind.

"My nails were long and I saw it, I thought it might hurt your insides that's why I stopped and it made me embarrass. So the day I went home, I cut my nails shorter." I explained but she just chuckled that's why I quickly slip my middle finger inside her.

"Ah—!" Ryujin screamed as she gasped for some air. I grins when I saw her hissed.

I moved my fingers inside and it's a new feeling for me. It feels balmy inside her and it's kinda exciting with a hint of arousal.

I continued pushing and pulling my finger inside her hole. My left hand is rubbing her clit to give her more pleasure. I couldn't help but to get more distracted and arouse because of her moans.