"Near the front." Tukson said. "Oh, no, wait! What... about... "Third Crusade"?" Emerald asked as the music score became decidedly more menacing. Tukson hesitates, visibly unnerved by all the questions and how long the three browsers have been staying in his store. "Um... I ...don't believe we carry that one." Tukson says as Mercury and Emerald eye him carefully.

Hearing this Mercury slams another book shut. "Oh." mercury said. "What was this place called again?" Emerald asked. "Tukson's Book Trade." Tukson said. "And you're Tukson?" Emerald asks the only employee of the store. "That's right." Tukson confirmed, nodding his head. "So then I take it that you're the one that came up with the catchphrase?" Emerald asks. "Yes." Tukson said.

"And, what was it again?" Mercury asked. "Tukson's Book Trade, home to every book under the sun." Tukson said. "Except the Third Crusade." Mercury said, noticing how close Morando's mana looked as if it was waiting for it's prey to make the first move so it could strike them down only quicker, like most prey and predators. "It's just a catchphrase." Tukson said, shrugging his shoulders. "It's false advertising!" Mercury responded with.

"You shouldn't make a promise you can't keep, Tukson." Emerald said. Mercury activates a switch near the entrance causing a front window to darken. "I hear that you're planning on leaving. Moving all the way to Vacuo." Emerald said. Mercury activates another switch and the window in the front door darkens.

Seeing it was drawing closer to a fight Morando stood up and walked up next to his aura's body. "Your brothers in the White Fang won't be happy to hear that." Emerald said. Mercury activates the third and final switch, darkening the last window as he smiles creepily at Tukson. "And neither are we... You know who we are, don't you?" Emerald said. "Yes." Tukson said no longer acting oblivious and glaring at the pair who have been talking the most.

"And you know why we're here?" Emerald asked. "Yes." Tukson said. Mercury begins walking closer with Morando's aura starting to flat in the air with him still focused solely on his book. "So... are you going to fight back?" Emerald asked. "Yes!" Tukson shouted.

Tukson produces claws from his fingers as he then pounces toward them. "Yaargh!" Tukson growled. Then Morando's aura shot towards Tukson wrapping him in its arms. Tukson begins to growl more and tries to break free from this weird being, but it proves to have stronger strength then him

This doesn't stop the store owner from trying his best to fight back, but to no avail. "Tukson, didn't anyone ever tell you not to growl? You are just feeding all those Faunus stereotypes." Morado said, coming out from behind a bookshelf with an open manga book, not paying the owner any attention. He looks forward and is surprised at Mercury as he raises one leg for a kick with his shotgun-greaves that shoot him.

Mercury, Emerald and Morando exit "Tukson's Book Trade" leaving nothing alive inside. Morando's boy flashes gold as his aura returns to its body until it is no longer visible. Emerald stretches her arms overhead as the two boys enjoy their books. "What's with those?" Emerald asked. "I like the pictures." Mercury said. "What can I say? I am a fan of the classics. Especially those that are still around today." Morando said.

Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Author trying to remember everything I put in the first book since it has been so long since I have worked on this book specifically!

In a different part of Vale of was Beacon Academy, arguably the greatest school to train the world's future Huntress and Huntsman. And at this moment those future warriors were enjoying lunch and talking with each other.

Jaune and Pyrrha laughed at the story Felix was telling them of when he bragged too much about his semblance and it got him in hot water. "I swear to you two my muscle fibers were practically begging me to stop holding the bed frame and mattress over my head." Felix said.

My Snow Angel: RWBY Volume 1-3 Male OC X Weiss Schneeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें