Chapter 12: Jaunedice Part 2

Bruce Kingsman and Felix Kaiden, now residing in their school uniforms, were carrying their supplies to history class as they passed by multiple silhouettes. "You think Amelia is really OK?" Bruce asked. "Yeah, don't worry, she seemed fine last time I saw her." Felix asked. "That is good to hear. I still can't believe Cardin would do that to his fellow classmates. It is like that boy's sole purpose is to make everyone's else's life here as difficult as he can." Bruce said.

They then walk into the classroom seeing multiple students have taken their seats. "Well let's just hope that threat from Luke will teach him to change his ways if we are lucky." Felix said. "I'd have an easier time getting my dog a haircut then getting Cardin to be just slightly more nice." Bruce said. "Well, we'll find out later. See you after class." Felix said as he and Bruce separated to go to their own different seats.

Bruce pulled out a piece of paper and began reading what he wrote down. "OK, where do I sit? Oh row three seat number four." Bruce said to himself. Bruce looked up from his page surprised to not only see that he was right next to his seat, but on the chair next to it had Weiss Schnee sitting there writing things down in her notes.

He then sits down while putting his stuff on his desk as this makes a noise that causes Weiss to look up surprised to see her friend. "Bruce? You sit next to me during this class?" Weiss asked. "It would appear so, yes." Bruce said, shrugging his shoulders. "Well it is good to see you, how is Amelia doing after the Cardin ordeal?" Weiss asked. "She seems fine and she doesn't seem like the type to lie so I think she is going to be alright." Bruce said.

Weiss sighs in relief hearing the news, making Bruce slightly chuckle. "What's so funny?" Weiss asked, looking at him confused. "Oh nothing, it is just that ever since I was young I heard that Schnees aren't the biggest Faunus supporters in Remnant. I thought it was true when I saw you tell Amelia to shut up the first time you met her, but now you are generally concerned for her." Bruce said.

Weiss chuckles as she now sees Bruce's point and then smiles. "It is true I was hard on her and everyone else the first day, but I don't have a problem with the good Faunus, just the bad ones. And Amelia is the perfect example of a good Faunus." Weiss said. "Well glad to know you like her." Bruce said as he started to unpack his supplies.

Once he finished unpacking his stuff he smirked as an idea came into his mind so he scooted closer to Weiss who was looking at her paper and whispered in her ear. "You a tsundere, you know that?" Bruce asked. Weiss then gave a silent gasp and jokingly punched his chest as the two shared a laugh.

Below them Felix finally found that his seat was next to Blake so he moved past the sitting Pyrrha and sat next to the mysterious female. "Hey Blake, Pyrrha." Felix said as he put his stuff down. "Hello Felix." Pyrrha said, smiling at her friend. Blake looked at him with a worried expression on her face. "How is Luke doing? Is he OK?" Blake asked, sounding slightly concerned.

Felix then waved his hand to tell her to calm down. "Don't worry, seeing as Cardin and his team were hassling Amelia, Ozpin was a bit light on his punishment. Unfortunately he is now under house arrest for two days except for going to places the school sanctioned necessary." Felix said. Blake sighed as he wiped her arms across her forehead, surprising Felix and Pyrrha how concerned Blake was for Luke.

"You seem to worry about him deeply." Pyrrha said to Blake. "Well of course I do, he is one of my oldest friends." Blake said. "You know neither of you told me how you two met. How did you get to know about Luke? How did your friendship start?" Felix asked with him having a hand on each elbow on the table.