The three of them move through the city to their destination passing by multiple buildings and smiling people. "So, how much farther?" Mercury said. "A few blocks." Emerald replied. "Good, I just want to get this over with and get back to base. Still can't think about how I let you two drag me into this." Morado muttered that last bit. "It's because you love us." Mercury said with a cheeky tone plus giving a smirk that just made Morado want to punch him.

Mercury begins looking around again, growing slightly bored himself. "Ugh... this place is so dull." Mercury said. "Eh, I kinda like it. Tall buildings, diverse culture..." Emerald said. "That is the first time you have ever mentioned history and building something ever." Morado said. "Yeah, she mainly likes the culture of nice dopey people who are easy to pickpocket." Mercury said.

Hearing this Emerald stops walking and puts her hands on her hips. "That's every city." Emerald said. "All the ones that didn't have residents who tried to shoot just because we looked at one guy wrong." Morado said. Feeling he could do a little teasing, Mercury begins acting like a poor victim. "Ooh, Emerald! Master thief! Please don't take my money! I barely have enough to get by!" Mercury acts dramatically.

Emerald glares at him, groaning angrily as Morado looks at him with an annoyed expression of how this conversation was delaying the arrival at the bookstore. They then walk away from Mercury, who groans/sighs. "Ugh... you two are no fun today." Mercury said, following from behind.

They eventually make it to their destination, entering a shop full of books. The shop owner can be heard humming a tune. Mercury stops near the door to look at books. Morando takes a few more steps before he also begins looking at the contents of the store. While the boys are distracted Emerald approaches the counter and rings a service bell. "Be right there!" The owner of the book store says.

Emerald looks back at Mercury and Morando expecting their assistance with Morando giving a nod of confirmation. Emerald soons looks forward again to watch as the shop owner walks through a set of double doors carrying stacks of books as he walks backwards and out toward the counter. "Welcome to "Tukson's Book Trade", home to every book under the sun!" Tukson said as he sat the books down on the table.

"How may I..." Tukson was asking, 'til he turns around, gasping and hesitates upon recognizing the three of them. Trying to play it cool Tukson puts on his best poker face and acts friendly. "How may I help you?" Tukson asked. "Just browsing." Mercury said with a book in hand until he shuts it. "You got any manga?" Morado asked, looking up from a set of shelves. "Near the front on the left side." Tukson said. "Thank you, is there any One Piece?" Morado asked, already walking towards that section. Tukson's view on him diminishing as the bookshelf acts as covers

Tukson tries to keep an eye on him, but Emerald speaking up drags his focus towards the girl right in front of the counter. "Actually, I was wondering, do you have any copies of "The Thief and The Butcher"?" Emerald asked. "Yes we do." Tukson said, nodding his head. "That's great." Emerald excitedly said, giving a smile.

"Would you... like a copy?" Tukson asked. "No, just wondering." Emerald said. Mercury closes another book, so loudly that it sounds like a gunshot went off. "Oh, oh! What about "Violet's Garden"? In paperback?" Emerald asked. "He's got it. Hardback too." Mercury said, showing off the same book. "Ooh, options are nice." Emerald said, looking as if she is actually considering. "Eh, no pictures." Mercury said before closing the book loudly like he did before. "Hey! Do you have any comics?" Mercury asked.

What Tukson didn't know was this was all part of the three's plan. Because all this talking was between Mercury Emerald and Tukson, the owner didn't notice when Morando's aura began flashing a golden color until it started separating from his body entirely. Thanks to his semblance Morando can separate his aura from his body and make it take a physical form that he can control with his mind and make it do things like fly. Morando's eyes began glowing gold as the golden figure turned to Mercury and Emerald waiting for it's que.