Chapter 16: BLAK and White and Gray

Start from the beginning

After coming to terms with his new friend being part of the once peaceful and now terrorist organization looks at Blake. "So... have you told your friends any of this?" Sun asked. Blake merely looks down in shame and says nothing.

Time Skip brought to you by Black Sun and Bumbleby fans arguing which is the better ship.

In another part of Vale Blake's teammates and Team BLAK were walking around still trying to find their missing friend. "Blaaaake!" Ruby called out. "Blaaaake!" Yang called out loud like her sister. "They... well most of them aren't mad Blake! They just want to talk!" Luke said.

"Blake! Blake!" Luke said, looking around hoping to see his oldest friend. "We won't bite or anything!" Felix said. "Here kitty kitty!" Amelia called out. Everyone, besides Luke, then turned to Amelia a bit surprised while she looked confused. "What?" Amelia asks. "Isn't it racist for you to call her a kitty?" Felix asked. "Well I am a faunus so I get the right to do it, it is only offensive if a human called her that." Amelia explained.

Getting back to the task at hand Ruby and Yang continue trying to find Blake. "Blaaaaaaaake! Where aaaare yoooouuuu!?" Ruby asked. "Blake!" Yang aid. Ruby then turns to Weiss frustrated from her lack of cooperation in the task. "Weiiiiss, you're not helping!" Ruby said. "Oh! You know what might be able to help? The police!" Weiss said.

"Ugh, Weiss..." Ruby said, crossing her arms in irritation. "Is now seriously the time?" Bruce said as he turned to glare at her again. "It was just an idea!" Weiss said, defending herself. "Yeah, a bad one." Ruby said walking down the sidewalk.

Behind Ruby and Bruce, Luke follows. "I doubt she is going to give any other type of suggestions today." Luke said. "So why did we bring her again?" Felix asked his teammate. "No clue." Amelia said with a bit of distance between her and Felix which made him frown how she seems to be keeping her distance from him.

Yang follows from behind Team BLAK and Ruby. "Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions." Yang said with Weiss following from behind. "I think that when we hear it, you'll all realize I was right about not just her, but other things!" Weiss said, looking at Luke at the end of her sentence. "And I think Weiss' hair looks wonderful today!" Penny said following behind Weiss.

Everyone then turned towards Penny with them all looking shocked or surprised. "Aaaah! Penny! Where did you come from!?" Ruby asked. "And how long were you even following us?" Bruce asked. "Hey guys! What are you up to?" Penny cheerfully asked not answering either of her friend's questions.

"Uhh..." Ruby said as Bruce stared at her blankly. "We're looking for our friend Blake." Yang said. "You wouldn't have happened to have seen the other girl that was with us the other day right?" Felix asked. "Ooooh, you mean the Faunus girl!" Penny said.

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang stare at Penny while Team BLAke also does this, but look at her in shock. "Wait, how did you know that?" Ruby asked. "Yeah most of us just found out yesterday, and we have known her longer." Amelia said. "The cat ears." Penny said. "Does everyone just know my partner better than I do?!" Yang asked. "Signs point to yes." Luke said, making Yang glare.

"So, where is she?" Penny asked. "We don't know. She's been missing since Friday." Ruby said, hearing this made Penny gasp. "That's terrible!" Penny said. She then approached an uncomfortable Ruby who leaned back. "Well, don't you worry Ruby, my friend! I won't rest until we find your teammate!" Penny said.

"Uh, that's really nice of you, Penny, but we're okay! Really! Right, guys?" Ruby asked as she did her best to continue smiling. She looks over at Penny to direct her question at her teammates and the others, who's blinking outlines are all that's left of their sudden departure from the company of the strange girl. A tumbleweed blows past them again in the quiet. "It sure is windy today!" Penny said