Chapter 15: The Stray

Start from the beginning

Luke looked at Bruce intrigued as he then nodded his head. "Ah smart, getting the scope on possible future competitors so when the festival comes she can have an easier time figuring out how to beat her enemies." Luke said. "What no, she probably just wants to welcome them to Beacon and maybe make some friends." Bruce said. "You have your explanation and I have mine." Luke said.

While this is happening Amelia was listening in on their conversation and began smirking. "Well either way I think only you should go Bruce. And maybe we should ask Ruby, Yang and Blake to stay back too." Amelia said. Bruce turned to his only female teammate with a quirked eyebrow. "Why?" Bruce asked. "Well I don't think you and Weiss would want all of us to ruin your date." Amelia said.

Bruce then started to slightly blush, making Amelia smirk even more. "It-It isn't l-like that! Weiss is just a friend! Besides, she asked all of us to probably be nice and two of her teammates on her team are your cousins so she thought it would be fun to bring you along." Bruce said, pointing at Amelia.

The Bat Faunus girl then rolled her eyes then turned away. "Whatever you say, captain." Amelia said. "Weiss seems to be closer to you then the rest of us." Luke said as he finished putting on his uniform.

Bruce became more embarrassed and nervous as he stuttered as he tried to come up with some excuse as to the reason. "Calm down Kingsman, I'm not speculating any romantic interest between you two, I'm just saying." Luke said. Hearing that made Bruce sigh in relief hoping that is the only weird thing that happens today.

Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Weiss blushing from her team teasing her about Chibi Bruce.

In the streets of Vale being decorated in time for the Vytal Festival. Red, yellow, and green streamers and balloons are proudly on display, and Team RWBY plus BLAK is strolling through it all with an awed Weiss Schnee in the front. A sign is being put up by the elderly Shopkeeper that reads in bright red letters "WELCOME TO VALE!" for all the foreign newcomers from their respective kingdoms of Remnant.

Weiss stops as she raises her arms in amazement and then crosses them to hold her hands together. "The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!" Weiss said. "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss." Ruby said. Amelia then leans closer to her cousin and whispers. "It's a little unsettling." Amelia whispered, looking worried. "Right?" Ruby asked, frowning a little.

Weiss turns to the two girls, who then put fake smiles without Weiss noticing as she is too happy to notice. "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! I wonder how it will turn out." Weiss said.

Hearing this made Felix silently chuckle. "Well I doubt Team BLAK is going to have a hard time. We got our impressive leader Bruce, the smart and sneaky Luke, my impressive super strength, and last, but certainly not least the all around amazing." Felix said, smiling at his teammate. "Oh um thanks." Amelia said, looking away from Felix. The strongest member on Team BLAK frowned seeing as she probably didn't want to talk to him so he decided to walk forward and give her some space.

Unlike Felix, Yang and Ruby decided to get closer to Amelia. "Are you OK cous?" Yang asked. "What's going on? Usually you would blush from Felix complimenting you." Ruby whispered cousin.

Amelia looks forward to seeing Felix now talking with the other boys so she sighs and looks at her two cousins. "I have been questioning if I should try to move my feelings on from Felix." Amelia whispered back. "What?!" Ruby yelled.

Everyone then stopped walking and looked back at Ruby who was nervously chuckling. "It's nothing guys! Let's keep moving!" Ruby said. After a few seconds everyone does as Ruby suggests as she and Yang look back at Amelia. "Ruby does raise a good question though, why? I thought you liked him." Yang said.