"Mmmmhmm," I reply as my eyes drift shut and my head falls back a bit, allowing Cameron more access to my neck. I'm sitting on his erection and I start to grind my ass on him, I feel drunk with lust. I can feel myself growing hard again just from his sucking on my neck.

He pulls away and smirks at me when he notices my hard c.ock.

"I love that I can do that to you," he murmurs, he bites the lobe of my ear and his hands go down to my sensitive c.ock and he jerks me slowly.

"You want my c.ock baby?" He asks softly. "You want me to f.uck you?"

"As if I would ever say no to you," I tell him and I tilt my head and meet his lips in a hard kiss.

We start repositioning ourselves and I take off his underwear and throw it on the floor. I spot a condom and lube he grabbed earlier and I kneel in front of him and grip him as I give the head of his c.ock kitten licks.

His breathing turns ragged and I roll the condom onto him and spread the lube on it. I go to turn around on my hands and knees again but he stops me, I look at him questioningly.

"I want to see you, baby" he tells me tenderly and gives me a rough kiss before pushing back onto the bed. He spreads my legs and places the tip at my hole, he leans down and captures my lips in a deep kiss as he begins to guide his c.ock inside of me.

I'm moaning against his mouth, it hurts but it's bearable, his tongue prepared me very well. He pulls away when he's all the way to the hilt, our eyes meet as he begins to thrust into me, he braces himself on his hands and he thrusts faster. I love the sting, the roughness it lights my body on fire.

"Faster, baby" I breathe out as I nip at his plump lips. He's f.ucking me harder now, faster I can feel his c.ock hitting my prostate and my eyes roll back as I feel the familiar shocks of pleasure. My hand wanders down to my c.ock but he slaps it away.

"I want you to c.um from my c.ock, baby. You like my c.ock don't you? You like me f.ucking you roughly." He tells me as his thrusts turn rougher as he hammers his c.ock inside me. I wrap my arms around his back, my nails scraping him, probably leaving marks but he doesn't care. He moves my legs, gripping the back of my knees and pushing them close to my chest so I'm mostly bent. He starts to brace himself on me and I scream out in pleasure as the new position causes him to hit my prostate more directly. His sweat is dripping from his face onto my body and he's moaning with me as he looks down and watches his cock fuck my hole.

"F.uck, baby your hole looks so good taking in my c.ock," he groans and I can feel my o.rgasm hits me suddenly without a warning. I'm moaning loudly as my c.ock spurts c.um on my chest and my hole clenches around Cameron.

He's moaning loudly with me. "I'm c.umming, baby. Fuck you feel good."

His thrusts slow down and he rests his forehead on mine as he lets my legs fall back to the bed. We're kissing each other deeply, our mouths moving languidly over one anothers.

"That was amazing," I murmur against his lips. He gives me another soft kiss before pulling out and getting rid of the condom.

"You're amazing, babe." He replies and I smile sleepily at him. He really wore me out.

"How did you know what to do?" I ask him curiously. He pulls me up and leads me to his bathroom.

"I did some reading," he says and we step into the shower. He turns on the shower and we lather each other up. His touch is soothing as he massages the shampoo in my hair. I do the same for him and as we rinse off he pulls me close to him and captures my lips in a heated kiss. He nibbles at my lip and I let him in, his tongue exploring my mouth.

Even though I'm spent, Cameron is getting hard and I do owe him one. I pull away and he starts to pull me back in but I drop to my knees and look up at him as I take his hard c.ock in my hands and begin to stroke it slowly.

His hands immediately grip my hair and he pushes my head towards his c.ock. I stick out my tongue and slap his c.ock on it a few times.

He lets out a moan as I start to suck him off.

"Fuck..." he says in a strained voice. He guides my head and I let him take control of my movements.

He holds my head still as he f.ucks my mouth, I start to choke on his c.ock as he goes deeper. I pull away from a moment to catch my breath, he grips my hair tighter with one hand and with the other he slaps my lips with his hard d.ick.

I lick the prec.um from my lips before it washes away, I love tasting him.

"You like me f.ucking your mouth, don't you baby?" He asks me hotly. His gaze is dark, his pupils blown wide with lust. I bite my lip and nod at him. I crave him, I love it. I love it when he talks dirty to me, I love it when he's rough with me.

"You like me using your mouth. Open." He commands and I comply, I open my mouth and he sticks his c.ock back in my mouth. He starts fucking it roughly, setting a brutal pace that leaves me breathless. Both his hands are back tugging on my hair as he pushes his c.ock all the way in forcing me to deep throat him. I gag on his c.ock but his hands hold my head in place as he does short thrusts. I hallow my cheeks and suck him harder.

"Fuck..." he moans as he thrusts one final time and then pulls back some. He starts c.umming and he pulls my head off his c.ock, pumping it rapidly as he paints my face with his c.um.

He leans back against the shower wall when he's finished and he pulls me up. Our lips meet in a wet, sloppy kiss. He's licking his c.um off of my lips and I moan I to the kiss. The water washes away the rest and we stand there under the shower, our arms wrapped around each other.

I gaze into his eyes and I realize how lucky I am. I never imagined s.ex could be like this. It's amazing and I want to do it all the time, with only him of course.

"So fucking beautiful," he tells me softly as he presses a tender kiss on my lips.

"No, you're the beautiful one," I argue. He rolls his eyes jokingly and turns off the water.

We get dried and I go to my room and put on some pajamas. When I get back to Cameron's room he's in bed, he already changed the bed and I slide under the covers and cuddle up to him.

He's on his phone and I peek at the screen, he's texting someone so I just lay my head on his shoulder and swing my leg over so it's resting on his. He starts to stroke my hair gently and it's amazing how he can be so rough with me and then do a 180 and be so tender but I wouldn't have it any other way.

"That was my first time," I confess softly. Cameron freezes for a moment and then sets his phone down. He tilts my head up his eyes searching mine.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks me, his hand continues to play with my hair.

"I didn't want you to hold back" I explain. "It was perfect. Sooo fucking good."

He gives me a hard kiss. My lips feel raw and bruised but I live for his kisses, I would never deny him.

"I'll be your first and your only," he tells me passionately. "All fucking mine." We kiss again this time deeper.

He pulls away and gets comfortable in bed pulling me close. My eyes feel heavy as I lay my head on his chest. I can hear his steady heart and it lulls me to sleep.

A/n- did you guys like it, idk. I tried doing something different but I don't think it's that good. Let me know what you think.