Prologue

There were multiple hostile creatures in the area. Maybe around 50,000 at most. All Arch-lich, Orcs, Cyclops, Giants, Bugs, Zombies, Necromancers, ect. But the most dangerous one of them all, was this man walking up to them in a calm manner. It looked like he wasn't scared of the situation he was in. Instead, looked excited.

"What kind of human wanders in here alone? Surely that means your life was in ruins."

The man didn't reply.

"I see you are in panic right now. But do not worry human. We'll make it painful that even in the afterlife, you'll still feel it."

"Shut up. Blah blah blah, this. Blah blah blah, that. You're gonna kill me this and that. Is that all you can say when you're about to face death's door?"

"You speak... our language?!?!"

"Yeah. Isn't hard to study your language. Unless you're someone who lived for decades, new body or not."

"Do not let him temper you! He's alone!"

"Who said I was alone? Show yourselves." The man summoned soldiers and beasts out of his own Shadow

They're entrance had them plant one arm while lifting themselves off of the Shadow. Their aura were glowing purple.

"My soldiers, as your king... go forth and make a path for me."

Minutes Later

"Ana...Krasha...."

A serpent head opened its mouth to gather magical energy then releases it to disintegrate his enemies. Magic Beasts all panicked from this bloodbath of a battle. They thought ganging up in this soloist could be satisfying. But they thought wrong when the human summoned soldiers out of his own shadow to help him out.

"Good boy." He said

"My liege, we have incapacitated most of the army."

"Perfect. Leave Rhino and Iron to finish the rest." He commanded only one soldier to take care of the rest "you two, big guys, enjoy hunting."

He then noticed a camera pointing at him. The man walked up to it and brought it closer...

"Hello. My oh my, we have newcomers? Well....welcome." He continues, ignoring the screams behind him "I suppose I'll fill you in. Spoiler: this ain't your typical main character reincarnated to another world, instead, I was reincarnated into the future."

He chuckled...

"Your question I bet you're wondering: why did the author release a prologue before the ending came? I don't know. But newcomers, stay then continue reading from here on out..."

"Sire, don't forget to introduce yourself."

"Ah! My bad *clears throat* I am Brian Vandana: climbing to become the World's Strongest Hunter again in my new life. My old life I had a different name: Adrian Parker, World's Strongest Hunter, I sometimes went by Shadow Killer. I know, I know...but not my choice of naming....okay, so for the past 16 years in my new life, I spent being an E-Rank Hunter, that is until the September of 2024. What makes me say that? Fucking read and find out." Brian spotted a high-ranking shadow soldier of his bringing a head "really?"

"What? I'm just honoring your name as our king."

"Okay. Thank you....where was I? Oh! I have a harem! Don't like it? That's okay, it's not meant for everyone. I have 5 women I'm deeply in love with and they also bear the same feelings towards me." Vandana summoned his sword which was somehow cracked in the blade "this baby right here is my weapon. Strongest I have. It can lit up in purple flames, extend the reach of the blade, plus a Katana as well, pass through enemy shields/defenses, and rain fragments upon enemies. Pretty cool, huh? You still there?"

"Sire, I believe they are getting tired of this introduction to the series."

"Shit! Um, welcome to 'Rise to The Top!', enjoy the reading or don't. Up to you whether you like it or not." Brian cuts down an Arch Lich with his sword "this is my story of becoming the World's Strongest Hunter, remember that! Oh and don't forget to listen to the intro song the Author added!"

"Don't forget to tell them what character you are based on!"

"I'm combined with Seven from Scissor Seven and Sung Jin-Woo!!" Brian's armor materializes "I also have a different hairstyle!!"

This is how it happened. This is how Brian Vandana became the World's Strongest Hunter

Welcome 'Player'

Would you like to begin Daily Quest?
Y/N?