Chapter 15: Welcome...to Middle Earth

"A request? Gimme." If it's his trust worthy friends he's been with over the years, Brian will accept an request

"There are four students being severely bullied here in the Zahara Kingdom. Please look after them."

"Alrighty then." Brian accepted

"Also...I'll register you as a student since you don't look a day over 18."

"That's because I'm 24."

And chronologically 60 ~(Brian)

"Just get over here. You need at least an entry permit or come along with someone you know that are from the Zahara Kingdom. If both, you'll be treated as a guest to the king and queen."

"Going with an entry permit!" Brian ended the call "not wanting to draw anymore attention..."

An odd smell was coming from Dixie. Vandana sniffs her.

"After I give you a bath." The Hunter continues to jog even after finishing

Arriving to the place where Vandana first adopted Dixie, he scouted around to locate a specific shampoo for a companion such as Dixie. Two bottles were left.

Eureka! ~(Brian)

Another hand reaches for the bottles. It was Charles Sullivan. He also had a companion which was a baby dragon, red as well.

Skill: Stealth (Lv. 2)
Active Skill
Mana: 200
Your appearance and all traces of you will be hidden instantly.
10 Mana will be consumed every 2 seconds.

Don't want to get caught ~(Brian)

Vandana doesn't like socializing with other people who aren't close to him. After purchasing the bottle, Brian exchanged shadows to arrive at his apartment.

"Gotta warm up the water...check the temperature....find towels....clothes....shampoo...scrubber that are safe for companions such as you..." Brian listed "in you go!"

Vandana gently puts Dixie in the bath. She likes it to where she started splashing water around. Brian carefully applies the shampoo on her hair and ears. She jumped a bit.

"I'm sorry! Just gonna....tickle a little bit." Brian begins to scratch her head, ears, tail, and head again

Later

Here I go ~(Brian)

Vandana stood in front of a gate. Not just any gate...a gate that leads to another world, but not. The stairs will take someone deeper into Earth. It is provided with magic thanks from the upper earth and middle earth which is the Zahara Kingdom.

"Vandana?" Jaylon Wulff confronts him

Sonofabitch!! ~(Brian)

"Jaylon...fancy meeting you here." He greeted

"I could say the same to you...do you really want to visit my home?" Jaylon questioned

Brian saw her attire. A dark red Strap skirt, along with black long-sleeved shirt, her hair tied up in a low bun and two bangs were sticking out in the front. She did not wore her ribbon this time.

Rise To The Top! [Finished]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें