Chapter 13: Let's get this over with

Vandana has came across the ant he's been wanting to extract.

Beru....you're real ~(Brian)

"Vandana!!" Virgo shook his body

Huh? ~(Brian)

"Vandana, please wake up!!" Virgo gave him CPR "stay with me!!"

It took a few attempts to five mouth-to-mouth CPR.

"I've been awake since you yelled at me." He notified

Virgo's face turned red from embarrassment, it was her 'first' kiss. Vandana silently looked at the Japanese team, so far everyone was still alive.

"What about Korea and America?" Brian asked

"They have killed the ants queen....and that thing went back before killing you." She answered

"I held back this time....the entire world is counting on me," Brian equipped his Hanfu Swordsman Gown "again."

"That outfit!"

"It belonged to the great Shadow Killer!!"

"The outfit of the Greatest Hunter who has ever lived, Adrian Parker!!" Virgo was shocked

"Yep..." Brian moves his hands as of they were liquid

Skill: Memory Wipe
Hidden Skill
Mana: 4,000
Once applied on the selected targets,
Remove the past 30 minutes of memories
from now while putting them to sleep.

"Let's finish this raid." Vandana glared at the mountain "Exchange."

_______

"Your king...where?"

Garda's brain kicked into gear. She was using 100% of her transformation, and yet, this ant was able to compete with it.

"Weaklings....die..."

"Looking for the king?" Vandana arrived just in time before this ant struck down his claw on Garda "he's right here."

It was a good thing the cameraman has cut the broadcast, or else Vandana's identity would be exposed. Brian poured purple liquid down on the exhausted Hunters' throats.

"Are you...the king?" It said "I defeated you....last time..."

"Wow, a bug is talking to me." Brian stood face to face with the Ant King

He roared as he released his mana, flooding the chamber with his energy. He stood up straight, now half again the height of Brian, and looked down at his opponent. Vandana showed no surprise or fear, but simply laughed.

"Yup, now you're acting properly like an insect." Vandana released his own magical energy "round two?"

Charles' eyes trembled as he surveyed the carnage. He was brought back to his senses by the abrupt outburst, and quickly turned towards the sound. The Ant King, who had now freed himself from the wall, was visibly enraged. Brian cocked his head in surprise as he saw the Ant King emerge. It seemed like he had taken less damage than he had expected.

Tough body.....just like in the Webtoon ~(Brian)

Brian's shoulders and arms suddenly bulged as he flexed and prepared to use his monstrous strength, his aura creating a heavy atmosphere. The Ant King stopped roaring, and turned his distorted face to glare at Vandana...