Chapter 19.1: Excanum!

"This is...where your eyes meet mine." Ash's eyes glow Pale Blue

As the kid looked deeply into Ash's eyes...all he saw was darkness inside it. No light, just darkness. His body started shaking.

I am...feeling fear? ~(Unknown)

"What the hell are those dark...things?!"

"I'll only say this once, so you need to open your ears more...we are no more slaves towards you. If one of my summons hear anything that is about us, I'll order them to take you out without mercy." Ash brought him closer "surely the academy wouldn't suspect me, you know why? Because I'm just a lowly slave who can't even lift a sword against a noble. Remember...my summons will be on the lookout."

Ash left 50 shadow beasts on each noble shits. There is no way they could badmouth the two ever again.

"Change of plans. If you ever fall asleep, my shadows will kill you off. No questions asked. Try to stay up as long as you can." Ash smiles at them

One of them pissed their pants.

"Do your own laundry, get your own food, do your own work from now on." Ash guided the girl to his bed "survive the dreadful long nights until you die."

Ash stole each of their blanket and covered he and the girl with it. Ash brought her closer to him.

His body....feels hard ~(Unknown)

Was I really that badass? ~(Brian)

"Night." He said

"N...night..." she replied

He...he feels strong as a Monarch...what the hell is he?! ~(Unknown)

Next day

Those who were still up had a crazed look in their eyes. Losing sleep is bad for the body for it can weaken your immune system, cause thinking issue, and lead to weight gain. Ash woke up early to wash up.

Looks like I'm not the only one ~(Ash)

A few people were at the bath's house, probably had the same idea before others can pick up. Ash dried himself up and found the girl from yesterday, heading towards the girl's bathing house.

"I know a faster way to get over there." Ash got her attention "But, I must be touching you if I'm to use this method, so will it be alright with you?"

She quickly swallowed her dry saliva and looked up at Ash's face that was now much closer than her initial expectations.

"Sorry about this." He lightly embraced her.

He thought that such a light hug wouldn't mean anything to her, but her face was rapidly dyeing in a beet-red colour. However, she didn't struggle or try to get out of his embrace.

What a nice scent he has ~(Unknown)

While her face was getting progressively redder and redder, Ash cautiously held her to make sure they wouldn't get separated and finished getting ready.

"It might get a little dizzy." Says Ash

Only only then wrapped her arms around Brian and whispered her reply...

"Okay."

He raised his head up to his front and issued a command in his mind...

Exchange ~(Ash)

Class 1

"This is magic, and everyone has some kind of mana inside them." A professor had a dark flame emitting from his hand "elves, demons, nobles, and commoners...not a single person is excluded from this. Magic is the power to manipulate mana in order to materialize things into existence. The bridge that ties the usage of Mana in order to become a magic spell is called an incantation."