Chapter 17: .....

"Hello..." A good-looking girl with curly shoulder-length brown hair that is worn in twin braids, her fringe is cut short and parted to the left side of her face that is donned with three pink hair clips, two on the right, one on the left and grayish eyes "did I make you wait...Adrian?"

"N-no." He blushes

"Let's get the proper date after our first anniversary!" She throws her fist in the air

"I know a place..." Adrian leans in for a smooch on her forehead

Her name...Saki Zahara Wulff. Grandmother of Jaylon Zahara Wulff. The two Hunters have been dating for a year now, nothing can stop this relationship. Or so it seemed. Fast forward two years later, Saki was having sex with a guild member from another guild.

"That's it for today." He fucking smiled as if he wasn't doing anything wrong

"Get out, idiot." Saki giggled

"This is my hole now, huh?" This bastard started rubbing his fingers against Saki's clit

"Stop it, idiot." She was rather enjoying this

Son of a bitch went in for a makeout session. He detached while leaving behind a string of saliva from Saki's mouth.

"See yah." When he opened the door, Adrian stood out there with his hunting gear on

Parker carried a bloodied sword, along with his face painted with dragon's blood. Saki realized what she did.

"Who is this asshole?" He starts intimidating the World's Strongest Hunter

Adrian looked down on this person.

"You look familiar...." his face turned pale after realizing who it is "a-a-ad-Adrian Parker!!??"

"A guild member of Knight's Order.....and my soon-to-be wife....having an affair with me...." Adrian walked away

The man lost strength towards his legs, hitting his tailbone hard on the ground. Saki chased after him.

"Wait!! Adrikin!!" Saki uses all her strength to halt Adrian to a stop "please, listen to me!!!"

She was sobbing. Her relationship with Adrian ended right there.

"No. I don't want to." He then slapped her, leaving a mark on Saki's face "if I feel your presence around me, I'll be sure to finish you right there. Stay the fuck away from me."

Parker disappeared into the darkness without a sound. Him not showing emotions are keeping him at bay. Saki broke down into tears, leaving Adrian to not care about her anymore.

"Brian."

Present

Vandana rubbed his eyes when he fell asleep on the car ride with Naoyuki Yo, which who was talking about the S-Rankers around the world. 30 including Vandana in North America, 15 in Korea, 5 in Russia, 10 in Japan, 3 in Mexico, 8 in UK, ect. Ect. Three in Korea are convicted criminals. Since Brian was reincarnated into another body, it made Yo's heart race, wanting him to stay at North America again.

"Hey, old man." Brian thought for a little while, before opening his mouth "Will you let me enter high-ranking Gates all by myself in the future?"

"Of course...if you want to solo a gate just like many years ago, then that is fine." Naoyuki had his hand out "leave it to me, old friend."

Brian shook his hand while gripping it, Naoyuki did the same thing.

"Oh! Looks like you're getting closer to 30% of your original strength." Naoyuki tightened his grip even more