│File: Chapter 8│

----- [Yuki's Pov] -----

My eyes stared at the bright screen as I scrolled through yet another job website, The brightness way too bright for the time it is right now. Yet I didn't care as they were adjusted to the brightness of the screen though my eyes will most likely hurt tomorrow.

I was tired, But I just couldn't fall asleep. Every time I think about dancing, I feel anxious and just even more determined to do these dance lessons. I ruffle my mop of hair was again. Probably causes a bigger mess of it. It was around 4:25am, so I was sitting crossed legged on the floor in the living room, feeling comfier than I ever have while being in this space. It was quiet too.

quiet is odd, it's always so calm and comforting yet also your mind goes on a train of intrusive thoughts and you never feel safe. But I don't know, maybe it's just me. I'm quite a paranoid person, so going somewhere new is never something I'm that interested in. Why does travelling have to be such a big thing anyways.

I go to pick up my coffee only to drop it at the sound of a voice. A voice, that belonged to a person not too happy with my existence at this moment.

"Did I scare you?" tired. That's all she could hear as he spoke. It must be tiring, doing all of the work they do. She was nervous to speak her voice caught in her throat as she shook her head side to side.
"Oh, alright then. But you dropped your coffee." She could make it out now. It was Jimin. Once again, she nodded her head in acknowledgement. "Are you not replying because I don't like you?" he asked, this time she looked up at him. "You know, I have a good reason," he began as he now took a seat.

"Five years. That's how long we've been together. And suddenly, without a say in what will happen you come in and join our family. You're not even a boy. So why? It's just dumb. You barely even say a word to us so no wonder we—well we can't start liking you off the bat just because, you know? You're like an intruder that we have to learn to overcome, I hate it. We've been through enough don't you agree? With all the hate, and hard routines. All of it. Yet you act as if its all easy."

He's right. I don't know what its like.

I'm an intruder.

I don't deserve to be here.

I don't even want the fame.

I don't utter a word, just listening with my head down like a wimp as I dig my nails into the palm of my hand. My once safe time in the living room was no more.

"Jimin, Yuki, what are you doing up so late?" The lower voice brings me back into reality. My hands stung, but I didn't care.

"Oh, I took a late shower and saw the living room lamp on. So, I came to turn it off, but Yuki was down here on her laptop." Yawning lightly, Jimin got out of the chair he sat in "I should head off to bed. Goodnight Hyung, Yuki." He stretched before disappeared up the stairs quickly. "And you...?"
Deep breathes Yuki, it's okay. Push away the thoughts.
"I... Got distracted. Haha, my laptop is quite bright I better go sleep." Who am I talking to? Jimin Said 'hyung' Namjoon maybe? Why does it matter, I need to sleep so I have more time to look for jobs and because of my schedule
even if it isn't him in front of me, he's probably forcing himself not to say how much he wants me gone because he's the leader, right? In all honesty I admire him, seeing how much he doubts himself at everything he does is horrible- It's like all he thinks he's good at is being apart of BTS. I've seen him sing before, and how the members make fun of him and it makes me mad. He has a nice voice, its soothing. "Uhm Yuki, are you ok?"

oh—I got too busy thinking

"right- yes, jus tired. Night." In embarrassment I stumbled to my room, flopping on my bed and sighing.

It took a while, but soon enough. I fell asleep.

----- [Third Person Pov] -----

Hours later, Yuki sat between Taehyung and Yoongi. You're probably wondering why since she normally walks, right? Well, I Think the lightning and heavy rain explains it. Despite overthinking a lot of scenarios, it seems like the simplest of rain never crossed her mind. She'd always like walking I the rain, or anything to do with it. But that isn't much of an excuse as to why she has not ever brought a coat. Listen—she DID have an umbrella, but she fell down a hill one day and it kind of...well...broke in every way possible.

Yuki did try to protest the offer with the excuse "I have a hoodie" but Seokjin just would not listen despite some others disappointment. So, ladies and gentlemen and people, this is how our dear Yuki Konno is in the situation she is in now.

May I add how much she absolutely hated being in this car right now?

As soon as Seokjin persuaded her to come with (more like her excuse didn't work and she was too shy to put up a fight) Yuki had darted toward her room and grabbed her earphones.

As useless as it is.

Not even a second of the car drive was silent. First it was music with singing starting immediately, then the lovely duo of Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook fighting. Followed by Hoseok joining in and then Yoongi practically screaming at them to 'Shut the hell up your idols not animals.' Or something along those lines, then you had them making fun of 'grump hyung'. Soon after it was Seokjin Telling them they won't have McDonalds for a month if they keep it up. And lastly, the younger people whining on how they can't get their happy meals. What a bunch of kids.

"Pfft- "Now that. That made the whole car go quiet in an instant. Yuki, main character "I hate everything and everyone I want to perish into a pile of dust" Yuki, had just laughed. And the reason for this was because she found it amusing how grown men, still acted younger than her.

..................

"Did you just—"

"No-"

______________________________

Cloud- yes, yes I did update at 3am my time.

Mushroom

thank Lisacoco27 for making me update

NOT PROOF-READ

Word Count: 1126