│File: Chapter 4│

{T/W: Mentions of R@p£, Horrible writing skills}

----- [Author's Pov] -----

The sun had finally risen, decorating the room in a golden colour.

Yuki knew, whoever was going to walk in before she leaves. Would walk in on a complete reck of a person.

They would see the side of her she doesn't want the world to see, and if that door opened. That means it did see her, it saw something horrible, a complete reck.
Just because she was trapped in a room.

It's quite idiotic really, she probably could've gone the the car park by the elevator, then just walked home. But, she didn't like elevators.

She shuddered at the memory. "It's ok don't think about it. Its fine, it didn't happen remember?" She remembers it clearly though. The way her and an older man were stuck in an elevator, how she felt claustrophobic and how he said he'd comfort her. Yet, soon after his dirty hands touched her where she didn't want them to touch, kissed her where she didn't want to be kissed.

She won't admit it happens, she wants to convince herself it was a bad dream, wants to forget. But she can't, she's traumatised by the event that happened but won't say she is.

Before dwelling on it too much, she got up in a swift move, opening the door and peaking out. The halls were filled with emptiness.

"Right, let's see the mess I'm working with then." She spoke with the clap of the hands, like when a teacher tries to get everybody's attention to move on thinking the word "right" and a clap is enough to make them understand as they do it was some sort of weird enthusiasm.

Arriving at the bathroom, she stepped I'm and stared at the mirror.
"Oh."

Her hair looked like some animal had tried to style it but got frustrated and messed it up, her mascara and eyeliner made her look like a panda who's black outline melted from heat, amd her arms and knuckles were red from her deadly nails.

To be honest, she has no nails because usually she would bite them off, but she's wearing fake nails.

They're annoying as fuck.

"Damn, it looks like I went on traumatising rollercoaster not gonna lie-" she stared at herself, one filled with horror and hatred for the reflection staring back.

Pulling out her make-up which wasn't a lot, a hair tie and hairbrush she started trying to look..decent.

----- [Yuki's Pov] -----

Just as I finished making myself look swag a lady suddenly walked in scaring my soul away to another planet.
Ok miss girl, no need to give me a heart attack.
The audacity.
She also glared at me before she went into the stool but its whatever.

Being honest, I envied the way she looked.

Her flowing light brown hair,  her facial structure, how she looked elegant while walking, the way her body curved and wasn't too fat or too skinny, how she looked in her outfit and the way she reminded me I can't look like that, be like that, live the perfect life she has.

I shook my head, now is not the time for my lovely depression to have a major earth quake and reck my life again. No no, just little sad moments are allowed.