A Curse of Luck (A kidnapped story) (4)

Start from the beginning

Wills(POV)

After the woman takes Whitney, as I now know her away, the huge cave man looking guy turns to me and in a very deep voice says, "Now I'm going to blindfold you, are you going to fight me or be a good human and hold still?"

I Look at him for a while finally coming to the conclusion there was no way I can take him even if I wanted to. Not because I think he's stronger or I would lose it's just I have a serious hangover at the moment so my chances aren't good.

"No I won’t fight you, but tell me what the hell is going on first."

"Ha sorry, but even if I could tell I wouldn't. Now shut up, and be a good little human, and let me blindfold you."

Little?

Yeah compared to this guy anyone seems small, but I'm nowhere near little.

I just glare at his remark, but turn around and let him blindfold me. He gives me a shove forward and tells me to walk and don't stop till he says so.

I have no idea what the hell these psychos want with me or the girl. I mean Whitney.

I mean I have nothing to give I'm nobody. I don't think that girl; I mean Whitney has anything either she looks fairly normal. I guess looks can be deceiving but still.

She's pretty cute I must say with those big bright green eyes, but oh god what if that's why they took us to make her a sex slave and maybe even me.

I am praying that's not it, but you don't just kidnapped people for no reason.

God I wish my head would stop pounding.

All a sudden we start to descend down some stairs and from what I can tell pretty steep ones.

When we reach level ground the blindfold is removed and we stop. I'm forced into a stone room. It's dimly lit. I looked around and it looks almost like a torture chamber.

Oh no, this can’t be good, fear starts to rise through me and I become alert. I turn my attention to the door way, and the huge guy is nowhere to be found. But then the door opens to reveal a professor looking man with huge guy behind him.

The man has very dark hair and these light brown eyes that seem to glow almost. He observes me for a while then says, "I do not think he is human, you idiot." He directed the statement to huge guy.

"What! Of course he is he reeks of it."

"God I do not know why the council let incompetent buffoons like you and your friends keep your jobs. The smell is wearing off him, and you should be able to tell just by his eyes that he is not just a simple human."

"But we thought that….

"Then don't think anymore it's not your strong suit" The Professor man shoots at him, and huge guy just takes it. Well now I know whose is in charge. I could have laugh if not for the situation I was in.

"I have to perform a few tests to determine exactly what he is, but i think in time it will be pretty clear." I've been silent long enough.

"What is going on, tell me now." I demanded.

I'm sick of them talking, as if I didn't exist and I want to know what they're going on about.

The man addresses me. "Will is it, as I'm sure you want answers you’re not in the position of asking anything from me, but what you are in the position for is to answer mine and cooperate with a few experiments, got it?"

I glare at him; he's starting to piss me off.

"I don't have to do a damn thing you tell me to. You may scare the cave man behind you but not me. I will only answer your question if you answer mine."

He just chuckles. "You got quite the temper don't you?"

He moves to me. I clenched my fist and get ready for a fight. He stops about a foot from me and stares me in the eye.

"I would control the temper of yours, if I were you, because your girlfriend might have to suffer the consequences."

"Girlfriend?" I give him a confused look, he just smirked. Then it clicks, he thinks Whitney is my girlfriend, and oh god they're going to hurt her if I don't do as they say.

"She is not my girlfriend, I barely know her."

I hope he believes me and leaves her out of this. I mean it is the truth, I don't know anything about her, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let them hurt an innocence girl.

At the thought of them hurting Whitney, It makes me feel sick and angry, but I have no idea why. She's a stranger to me, but she seems sweet and kind, the way she offered me tissue for my bleeding head. That has to be it.

"Oh that is good news then, she is without a mate, the council will be happy." The professor guy says to himself.

"She will suffer if you do not behave, but you don't care right?" From just the tone in his voice I know he's not lying.

I let out a deep sigh.

"Fine I'll cooperate, so don't hurt her."

"Great to hear, now for the testing......"

End

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Fear is the father of courage and the mother of safety. ~Henry H. Tweedy