A Curse of Luck (A kidnapped story) (15) Part 2

Please read the first part to this chapter or you'll confused. Oh and the picture off to the side is what the sitting room they go in looks like

(recap)

I feel morning approaching, it must be another demon trait I can feel what time it is. I look over to Whitney again she was mumbling, and rolled over to face me which I have to say was pretty cute.

I leaned over to check her temperature, but her eyes start to open so I pulled back quickly I don't want her to think I was a perv, or something.

"Will?" she says tiredly.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Whitney's (pov)

I start to wake up again, because I feel like someone is right next to me.

I open my eyes, and find that Will is already awake.

"Will?"

"Morning sleepy head."

I start rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Why is he up, I'm usually up before him.

"How long have you been up?"

"Not too long, how'd you sleep?"

I think for a moment, "Actually pretty good, I feel sooo much better."

I feel energized, and I didn't have any nightmares or dreams, just blissful sleep.

"That's great, so your temperatures gone?"

"Um, yeah I think so." I reach to check my forehead. I feel pretty cool.

But then there's a soft knock on the door.

Will and I both look at each other, I give him a wide eyed look silently asking who it could be. He motions for me to stay where I am, as he goes to the door.

He opens it, but I still can't see who it is from where I'm sitting, because the door itself is blocking my view.

"Oh it's you again." Will exclaim.

"I have come to check your slave's condition." says a very soft yet emotionless voice.

"Um, right well come in." I can tell Wills hesitant.

Then a female around thirty five or so steps in. Will shuts the door carefully.

She turns to look at me, and I could just tell from her eyes, that she's had a hard life.

She has dirty blond hair that's tied loosely back into a ponytail. The cloths she's wearing are a simple black dress with a white apron, and brown flats.

"May I proceed?" she questions Will, but I notice she's avoiding eye contact with him.

"Yeah, I mean if it's okay with Whitney?" He glances at me.

"No I'm fine; there's no need to check me." I'm not at all comfortable with a stranger of any sort checking my condition.

"Whitney maybe you should let her, you might still have a fever."

I give him a small glare, but I guess he has a point, better safe than sorry.

"Uh, fine then." Out of the corner of my eye I see Will give a small smile, while shaking his head.