A Curse of Luck (A kidnapped story) (3)

(recap)

"Ouch" I wince, that will definitely leave a bruise.

"HEY, what did you do that for!!!" Wasted guy shouts.

"What did you say to me filthy human?" He spits out the last part.

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!!" The fat one booms. "Were here now help her up, and be prepared I have a good feeling about these two. We will surely be getting a fine pay for them."

Pay, oh my god, they're going to sell us.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Whitney's (pov)

He pushes open the big iron door to reveal a pitch black room, I seriously did not want to go in. I'm not necessarily afraid of the dark just what might be in it.

But with a rough pull I'm pushed in the room and I'm trying to listen for anything. But all I hear is a grunt from I presume wasted guy. I also sense he's right beside me.

Then what feels like minutes pass, and a huge blinding light was turned on. I shield my eyes, but then look to wasted guy. I can finally make out his feature; he has golden blond hair, and these dark blue eyes like I have never seen, they're so vivid it's hard to look away.

But I did when I realize he was staring back at me. I blush slightly, and quickly look to the floor.

Man I know how to embarrass myself; he probably thinks I'm a weirdo or something now.

Once my eyes adjust to the light I determine we are in a small brick room that is empty. Then I looked in front of me, and I see me, my reflection in a mirror.

"It's a two-way mirror." Wasted guy says from my side. I look to him, and then back to the mirror. I think he's right maybe we really are in a jail or at least an old one from the looks of it.

"FACE FORWARD AND STATE YOUR NAMES." A voice comes from a speaker in the upper left hand corner of the room.

I'm not sure If I should do what it says. I'm still as confused as to what is going on.

Not to mention terrified they said pay, which means sell right. All I know is it cannot be good.

"I SAID STATE YOUR NAMES, NOW!!!!!." It booms again which makes me jump slightly.

Wasted guy took a quick glance at me and said, "Only if someone tells us what's going on, why are we here, who are you?" All great question that I wanted answers for also.

"I ASK THE QUESTIONS HERE, NOW ANSWER OR BE SEVERELY PUNISHED!!"

Wasted guy sighs and answers. "My name is Will Hunter."

So that's his name Will, it's nice, he then turns to me waiting for my answer.

"Oh, Whitney Rose." I say quietly facing forward.

"AGES?"

Will: "Twenty one."

Well I would hope so since he did get wasted and kicked out of a bar.

Whitney: "Eighteen."

"Your Race?"

"Um- um I'm not sure what you mean by race." Will stutters, which I have to say is kind of cute.

Oh great, there I go again. I have just been kidnapped, and on the verge of being sold to god knows who, and all I can think about is how cute Will is.