A Curse of Luck (A kidnapped story) (23)

(Recap)

Dammit you stupid #$%&** luck. I reach to touch my face and I feel the burning scratches and I see that there is blood presence, god this sucks. I shut my eyes forcing the building headache to stop or hoping it will.

"Are you alright Whitney?"

"Yeah, I'm O.......

Wait that, that's a mans voice, that's not Cara. I freeze for a moment then I open my eyes to see, to see the man from back at the bar. The one that-that tr-tried to kidnapped me, he kneels beside me and I get a feeling concern and so many emotions begin to fill me.

Why?

Why does this have to happen to me?

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Whitney's (Pov)

Now when I say I see the man from back at the bar, I don't mean I can see his facial features; because like before he is wearing his hooded cloak that is as black as a starless sky. Up close I can see it's made of fine fabric, sturdy yet soft, even if I haven't felt it.

Honestly he looks very creepy and out of place against the natural green background.

Now this could be a totally different individual in the same kind of cloak but the likely hood of that being the case is like slim to non, but than again stranger things have happened to me.

For some reason though fear and the realization of how much danger I may be in hasn't quite registered in my mind yet.

However frustration and confusion have taken their place, why does this type of stuff always have to happen to me? And how in the world did this man find me, and what on earth does he want with me that would cause him to purchase me?

And on top of all that I ran into a tree, who the heck does that, like I cant even walk without my bad luck coming to bite me in ass.

I cant have one calm alright moment, just when every things going fine or I feel relaxed 'SNAP' something happens to completely derail everything and anything. I'm sick of it.

Then when I am anxious and nervous and just hoping to see the light at the end of the shadowy tunnel, I step out of it to met with a train heading at me at full speed.

Okay that mights have been a weird and totally unrelated comparison or analogy but still I'm tired of it.

"Ow!" I flinch back as I feel something cold touch a cut on my face and I'm brought back to reality. I realize it is the stranger man who touched my face. I scoot backward sliding on my bum trying to get away from him. Then I remember Cara, where is she? Is she okay?

I look around and over the stranger man, but I don't see her, where is she? I stumble to get up, I eventually do and franticly look around for Cara completely ignoring my almost kidnapper. Then out of the corner of my eye I see movement and turn fully around and I see.....

I see Cara but not just Cara, Gwen is there too, with, with Calder behind them.

That cant be, what, what is going on? I don't understand, why are they here, together? I feel my mouth drop open slightly from shock, I'm so confused what is happening?

"What?"' Is the only word and sound that come from my mouth, I don't know what else to say or ask. I look to Cara and she seems alright, she is clinging to her mothers side and her eyes are glued to the ground. And Gwen is wearing an impassive expression. I cant read her at all, till I meet her eyes and see guilt and regret even, shining within them.