A Curse of Luck (A kidnapped story) (20)

(Recap)

Everything comes flooding back, that whole forgotten night. I remember everything. I'm so rattled, confused, and overwhelmed.

I don't know what to think, do, or ask.

I look into Will's eyes, "Will, is that really you?"

"Partly yes, I'm Will, partly no I'm not. My given name is Kieran. What is your name my rose?"

My cheeks heat up; I'm still in shock, "Whitney." I whisper back.

A huge smile graces his lips. "I love it," he leans in and places the softest, sweetest, kiss to my cheek.

What is going on?

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

(Whitney's Pov)

I voice my question, "what is going on? What do you mean you are partly Will, and partly not? And how did I forget all that?"

Will leans away from my face, and I'm trying not to blush at the fact he just kissed me. Granted it was only on the cheek, but I can't say I hated it, it made my heart race.

Will moves into a sitting position on my bed and grabs for one of my hands. I almost pulled back, but this is Will right, so he's not going to hurt me. At least I don't think so.

He holds my right hand in both of his and gently strokes. I'm a little freaked out, but it seems to calm him down.

"I don't really know how to explain this to you." He says finally.

"Well try, because I'm very confused and little scared right now."

His face snaps to look at me, "I already told you, I won't hurt you." I offended him I think? From the look on his face, but can you blame me?

"Yeah I know you did, but I just want answers."

He sighs, "Fine but don't blame me if you don't understand." I just nod my head yes.

"When I said I am only partly Will, it's because he is me and I am him."

Okay wow I'm even more confused and he knows it. "So you don't have a split personality disorder or anything?"

"No I don't, it's not just two different personalities, its two different memories. I'm the him he forgot, I'm the him he's supposed to be or will be once we can join

I take my hand away from him to rub my head, this guy, I mean Will, isn't making any sense, and I'm getting a little annoyed.

"Okay what does that mean, I still don't understand." I almost snap at him. I didn't want to be mean or sound angry with him, it's just I've had a long day and now all this confusing stuff is happening. I can't catch a break.

"Calm down, I told you not to blame me if you didn't understand." He glares at me slightly, well excuse me, but I guess he right.

"Ugh, fine I'm sorry, it's just-just, when you say you're the part he forgot, what do you mean, how did he forget? I mean how did you forget?" Wow I'm really going to need some Advil by the end of this.

"Well you know I'm a demon?" I nod my head. "Well I was born here; the world we came from was never really my home. My family feared for my safety when the war began. You do know about it, don't you?"

"Yes, for the most part."

"Well my family and I are very much against it, creatures are fighting a losing battle were nothing but bloodshed can come of it. Since the curse the demon population began to lessen, and the demon council ordered younger and younger demon males to fight in the war. And they were, or still are, making the female demons fight, the ones we have left. Our race is dying and yet the war rages on."