Chapter 7 : Blue

"I heard you're friends with a transfer student!"

Hearing Avin's cynical voice, Arthit stopped his homework activities.  Arthit turned and looked at Avin, said "We are friends."

"Friends?"  Avin laughed loudly and quipped "Are you friends with them? That's a very funny thing."

Arthit furrowed his brows, "What's so funny!"

"Birds will gather with the same kind. It can't be, right, that cool transfer student wants to be friends with you. Come on, realize, you're in a different class!"

Arthit bit lightly into his cheek, holding back his irritation.

"I thought you might be useful to be their slave."  Avin sneered back at Arthit.

"They're my friends!"

"Yes .. yes ... you think of them as your friends, but they think of you as something else. SLAVE hahahaa ...."

A yellow light entered through the window until it broke and attacked Avin.  In an instant, Avin's body was jolted by the high electric current.  Avin's body fell stiff and went into convulsions.

Before it became scorched, white light streaked Avin's body and then freeze his body.

"Hong! Stop it!"  Ice scold him.  They, the Vampires don't want to be involved in the drama of the human world.  If they are bored, they will watch their drama, love, suffering, greed, betrayal, mixed into one.

"He insulted mama!"  Denies Hong doesn't accept Ice's scolding.

Fri stared mockingly at Hong "You brat."

Ice stares coldly, "If you can't control yourself, then go back to the castle. We have to keep a low profile in front of mama."

"But he insulted mama! Hong will repay those who insulted mama!"

Arthit, who had been the object of their conversation and had become a little forgotten, widened in disbelief, pointing at Avin's frozen body.

"Y-y-you ... A-Avin ... W-Why?"  Arthit uttered haltingly and disorderly.  His mind was blank at that time.

The three of them came to their senses, looking at Arthit together.  Arthit was suddenly scared, he remembered the incident this morning.  Two people descended from the sky and one person floated up.  The three people were in front of him now.

"Mama ..." Hong threw himself to Arthit but Arthit dodged back away.  Hong felt hurt.

"Arthit ..."

"D-Don't kill me ..." Arthit shivered and shivered with fear.

"Ice."  Fri gestured to Ice, Ice immediately nodded his head.  Ice approached Arthit, freezing Arthit's legs so Arthit couldn't move.

Getting closer, holding Arthit's head with both hands, channeling white energy into Arthit's mind and erasing the memory of this event and replacing it with a new one.  Which is more normal.

The action didn't take long, just 10 seconds and Arthit was unconscious.  Ice caught Arthit's body and lay down slowly on the mattress.

Hong looked at Arthit sadly, hugged from the side, put his head on Arthit's chest and said softly, "Hong love mama."

Even without saying a word, both Fri and Ice also really love Arthit.  Arthit is their mother, it is impossible not to love him.

"Take care of the kid first."  Fri melts the ice wrapping Avin's body.  Ice erases Avin's memory and puts it on the tile.  A little retaliation, it's okay isn't it.