Chapter 6 : Together with Mama

Mama?

That cute yellow-haired kid called Arthit as mama?

Fri immediately hit the head of his brother, Hong, the boy with yellow hair.  Ice covered with a laugh that turned out to be creepy.

"Sorry .. sorry .. your face is very similar to our mother. My brother always thinks that someone who looks like mamam is his mother."

"Where's your mama?"  It is cruel for a mother to leave her children, especially when her child is handsome, cool and cute.

"We are looking for, and will find in the near future."

Arthit nodded in understanding, not only Arthit, the surroundings were sympathetic and nodded subconsciously.

"Then where is your papa?"

Fri immediately replied coldly, "We don't want to talk about it."

Looks like their relationship with their father is not good.  Arthit understood, did not mention further.

"Your name is Hong .."

Hong nodded excitedly, jumping to embrace Arthit.  "Mama..."

"I'm not your mother. Your brother will find your mama soon. So be patient."  Arthit brushed this fine yellow hair.

"Mama is mama!"  Hong protests.  This is his mother, why don't you admit it.

Arthit glanced at Fri and Ice, they shrugged their shoulders in unison.

Never mind .. just let it go .. pity, he's still a kid.

"Hong .."

"You're not in school?"

"Hong is on vacation, mama ..." with an innocent laugh showing off her white teeth.

"Hong, come here! Don't disturb Arthit to eat!"  Fri handed the most expensive food in the canteen in front of Arthit.  And that's only 1 serving.  What does this mean ??

"Is this for me?"  Fri and Ice nodded.

"You don't eat?"

"We just wanted to have a look."  Answer Fri.

"We're still full."

"But ..." Arthit felt bad, he only delivered but got the most expensive food treats in the canteen.  And only he eats.  He wanted to refuse but his stomach betrayed him.

Grucuk .. grucukk .. sounded soft but in the ears of the vampires it was clear.

"Hihihihi ... mama is hungry .." Hong still clinging to Arthit spoiled.  Arthit's face turned red.  His stomach embarrassed him.

"Just eat. It's not good to study with hungry stomach."

"We split it in half, Hong want to eat?"

Hong shook his head.  "Hong wants milk."  Hong looked straight at Arthit's chest.  Once again, Ice stomped on Hong's feet.  Hong screamed and hid behind Arthit.

"Ignore Hong. You just eat."

"Right, this is all for me?"

"Certain."

Arthit eats awkwardly but ... OMG .. expensive food is different.

DELICIOUS !!!  👍👍.

***

The day passed smoothly, the bell rang indicating that the study time was over.  Since Arthit entered the classroom, Hong has been waiting stubbornly.

Want to be scolded, pull his ear, did not budge.  Stick to his stance.  Waiting for mama to come home from school.

Fri and Ice surrender and warn him not to cause trouble, this is a human school, not a vampire school.  Who can show off strength at any time.

Hong nodded in understanding and waited patiently.

After Arthit entered the classroom, Hong looked down at his stomach.  And whispered softly, "Hong is hungry ... Hong needs mama's milk ..."

***

"Do you guys understand the lesson?"  Arthit asked when the four of them walked together to take Arthit home.

With Hong's excuse to want to be close to Arthit, they rejected Arthit's rejection, insisting on taking Arthit home.

"That is easy!"  Fri scratched his ear with his little finger.

"You sleep in class! How could you understand easily."  Scolds Arthit, Arthit is a diligent student.

Hong shook his head and looked disparagingly at his elder brother.  "Brat!"

"What do I study for! That's human lessons useless for me!"

Ice froze Fri's tongue for an instant, the stupid brother almost spilled their secret.  Fri has the power of fire, he can melt ice casually.

"Human lessons?"  Arthit asked in confusion.

"He means he is like a buffalo, where does he understand human lessons."  Ice quipped trying to cover up the facts.

"Ice, your tongue is too sharp. Fri heart will hurt."  Arthit advised Ice.

"Fine, I'll reduce it."

Arthit felt Fri was too hot but Ice was too cold.  What the opposite.

"Hahaha..  poor you being scolded by mama 😝😝😝 .." Hong only dared to tease his two brothers if Mama was nearby.  They won't hit and Hong can take cover behind his mother.

They chatted happily until they didn't expect to arrive at Arthit's house so quickly.

"I've arrived, you guys go home."

The three of them didn't move, still staring at Arthit, not willing to part.

"You go in first .."

Arthit tried to persuade them, "your papa will worry later."

Once again their spokesperson, Ice, who make excuses, "We'll be home once you come in."

"Right?"

The three of them nodded.

Arthit said goodbye and went inside.

"Want to go home?"  Hong asked his two brothers.

Fri jumped onto the roof and lay down.  Likewise with Ice.

Hong smiled brightly.

"It's fun .. sleeping with mama ..." Hong also floated to the roof and lay waiting for the night.

***

In a castle that Arthit did not know, there was an uproar that disturbed a group of vampires.

Their three young masters disappeared !!!

Ooh .. Young master ... Where are you ??

Zyzy: Above Arthit house tile 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

03 October 2020