Chatper 4 : New Student

"Get away from mama!"

The head of thugs scratched his ear, something was wrong with his hearing.

Mama?

Who is the mother of the two men?

Besides, there are no women here.

"Who is your mama?"  The head of the thugs asked with a laugh  Maybe they were a mental hospital patient.

The two people grinned, one was a masculine man, spiky hair with red chilli color, 189cm tall, tan skin and had muscular muscles like athletes.  The other is a man with a soft face, long flowing silver hair, 175cm tall, white skin, a little skinny like a musician.

  The other is a man with a soft face, long flowing silver hair, 175cm tall, white skin, a little skinny like a musician

"You're too low to know!"  The red-haired man immediately attacked the head of the thugs, punched the head of the thugs so that they flew 1

"You're too low to know!"  The red-haired man immediately attacked the head of the thugs, punched the head of the thugs so that they flew 1.5 meters away and the head of the thugs hit the wall.

The head gang's men were shocked, they fought back but the thin slices of ice scraped their skin as sharp as knives.  Blood ran down their hands and feet.

Arthit was shocked to see the bloody battle, he held the shirt over his visible chest and immediately looked for a safe place in the corner.

It didn't take long, the gang of thugs was sorted out.

The two men approached Arthit, Arthit shrank in fear.  Will he be killed too?

The red-haired man crouched down, stretched out his arms trying to grab Arthit's hair, but Arthit immediately stepped back and dodged it.

"You scared mama!"  The silver haired man protested.

"Tch! Your cold face makes mama scared."

"Your face is as fierce as that thug."

"You !! I'm your brother."

The silver haired man sneered, "We were born together. There are no levels."

Arthit saw them fighting and saw an opportunity to escape.  He was with the fastest possible movements, perhaps the fastest in his 17 years of life.

Arthit ran quickly leaving them towards the main road but suddenly a yellow haired boy floated in front of him.

"Mama....."

Arthit froze then fell unconscious on the spot.

"How come? Mama fainted?"

The two ears of the yellow haired boy were pulled by his two brothers until he screamed in pain.  Her two brothers are evil!  😭😭.

"You startled mama!"  Snapped the red-haired man.

"I-I didn't mean to 😢😢😢 .." The yellow haired boy sought protection from the silver haired brother but was brushed aside coldly.

"You are bad!"

"Noisy!"

"What should we do? Looks like Mama is being bullied a lot."

"Take mama to school. It's not good to be truant."  Replied the silver haired man.

"What ??"

The silver haired man rolled his eyes, his brother was so stupid.  "We are disguised as transfer student, that way we can protect Mama at all times."

They nodded in agreement.

***

Arthit woke up confused, remembering he was being stopped by a gang of thugs on his way to school.  But now he is in the school health room.

What happened??

The school health doctor saw Arthit moving, asking how he was.

"How is your condition?"

Arthit felt no pain in his body.  "I am fine."

"Good. Later you thank the transfer student."

"Transfer student?"

"The two transfer students brought you here. They are handsome and kind. Tell me their names when you know them." The school medical doctor blinked flirtatiously.  Living single for 29 years, rejecting the boundaries of not wanting young leaves.

Arthit could only nod awkwardly.

"Go back to your class."

Arthit took the bag which was located on the chair beside the bed where he was lying, then thanked her and bowed respectfully before returning to class.

Walking in a confused state made him unfocused, nearly hitting a school pole repeatedly.  Successfully arrived near his class, the teacher's voice was teaching excitedly.

This is female teacher Wan, the most fierce teacher to her students.  She would grumble throughout the lesson to the students who broke even just a little.  Why is her voice so bright and cheerful now?  Is the sun rising from the west today?

Arthit calmed down before knocking on the door. After taking a few breaths, Arthit dared knock on the door.

"Sorry ma'am, I'm late."

Teacher Wan was not angry, she even smiled.  Ooh .. this is so terrible.  Instantly Arthit's hair stood up.

"Come in ... your friend has explained. Take care of your health, eat lots of iron. Do not often bother others because of your anemia."

Arthit was still frozen processing his teacher's words.

Friends?

Anemia??

"Go back to your place."

Arthit lowered his head in respect and raised his head to turn to his seat.  He froze again when the two men with red and silver hair waved at him.

"Why are you silent? Come and sit at your place."  Teacher Wan scolded.

Arthit who was still at war inside, dragged his feet into his chair.  Next to him the red haired man greeted him warmly with a broad smile.

Arthit sat awkwardly.

The face of the red-haired man was very happy, he whispered "Mama ...."

Arthit spontaneously stood up inviting many eyes to see him.

"You want to clarify this question Arthit. Go!"

Arthit: ??????

25 September 2020