Chapter 12 : Shen

The dungeon was dark and cold, there was no torch burning but that didn't prevent a purple haired teenager from coming to visit one of the dungeons.

This dungeon is unique, only feels cold and dark but not a single insect or mouse crawling. Moreover, the two prison chambers, one room is very cold with a temperature of -10 degrees and another room is very hot.

The teenager has reached the cold room, the person cooped up inside is staring at the teenager indifferently. There was no trace of emotion on his face.

"Phi Ice ..." called the teenager in a calm voice.

Ice turned to see his brother who was standing in front of the iron grate door. Ice replied indifferently, "What's wrong?"

"Why are you leaving?" Fri, who is locked up next to Ice, is getting angry. He does not like this brother, this brother is a small army of papa's followers.

Fri replied shouting, "Because he's a mama! He's a mama!"

The teenager knew Fri's grumpy nature, he only took it lightly. "I know he is a mama, I know it clearly in my heart but he is different from us. Our presence will endanger him. Does Phi Fri want the past to happen again? I ... I can't, imagining Mom in pain and torture makes me want to kill myself. I know Phi Fri can't control his emotions, but I never thought you would go along with Phi Ice too. Do you guys really care about mom? " Shen's voice sounded pitiful and bitter hid the bitterness in his heart.

Fri kicked the iron grate door but it was useless. If this was a normal prison then Fri wouldn't be locked up for a second. It can destroy walls and doors, but this is a special prison. Specially holding back their strength.

Ice took a long look at the teenager and then said, "I just want to see mom, Shen."

Shen understands the feeling of wanting to meet that, if it doesn't invite danger, he also wants to meet Mom. But not! If meeting mama = endangering mama, then he chooses not to meet mom, letting mama live happily.

"I..." Before Shen could finish, there was a call in his ear. Seeing the unkind look on Shen's face, Ice panicked a little and was worried.

"What's wrong? What's wrong? What happened ?!"

Shen did not answer but went to run upstairs to his room, he went to the bathroom then jumped into it. In an instant Shen disappeared.

  In an instant Shen disappeared

SHEN

***

Singto wrapped his wounds neatly and tightly, not caring the slightest bit of pain. How long had he forgotten what pain was, he somehow couldn't remember. But one thing he remembered clearly, something important had been snatched from him.

The sound of the telephone ringing, Singto picked up his cellphone and pressed the green button then turned on the speaker.

"What is wrong?" Singto's voice was indifferent cold.

"Did you find it?"

"Yes."

"Is that him?"

"I do not know." Before the person on the other side protested Singto said cruelly, "It is your job to find out."

"Why are you getting meaner? Where is warm and friendly Singto?"

Singto's voice grew heavier, there was pain in his heart. "The old Singto is dead."

"Sing ... it's been 50 years. Have you still not forgotten it?"

Singto didn't answer, and the person on the other side of the phone knew the answer in Singto's silence.

"Let him go .. let yourself be happy. He also doesn't want to see you like this."

"That's none of your business. Your job is to find out who he is, and one more thing, near Kongpop there is a purple haired young man. It seems he has a power related to water. Find out who he is and why he is around Kongpop." Singto squinted his eyes to clear the memory of how the purple haired youth snatched the human and entered the water without leaving a trace.

"Really? I will investigate it as soon as possible. Sing ... the chieg wants to see you."

"There's no time!"

"Sing!"

"Beam! You know what I said, why did you bother to asking."

After the person on the other side of the phone promised to find out, Singto turned off the call. Slowly he stood up and walked towards the special room. The room was neither large nor small, containing various collections of weapons that were useful in eliminating vampires and werewolves or other mystical creatures.

All the weapons were neatly arranged and well maintained, he walked straight at a painting with longing, mentioning the name he had long missed.

"Krist ...."

Zyzy:

Yuhuu ... there are new characters appearing, let's meet:

 Name: Shen Age: Secret 😝 3rd son of Kongpop Strength: Water

Name: Shen
Age: Secret 😝
3rd son of Kongpop
Strength: Water

 Name: Krist Description: Just appeared as a portrait hahaha

Name: Krist
Description: Just appeared as a portrait hahaha ...

02 April 2021