Chapter 3 : Stay Away From Mama!

Let be more curious ...

After this Zyzy ran away 🏇🏇🏇

Arthit woke up at 6 am, got ready to take a shower and then went down to breakfast.  Today is the first day of school after the Christmas holidays.

Arthit tidied up his books, double-checked his homework during the holidays, then put them in his bag.

After going down to the dining room, Arthit saw papa and mama, the first brother was ready at the dining table.  They chatted unaware of Arthit's presence.  Arthit grabbed the chair slowly.

"Has Avin wake up?"

Arthit shrugged, he didn't know.

Mama looked irritated, "His room is next to yours. Why don't you wake him!"

Arthit's face was sullen, his younger brother always played games until late night as usual and always ate breakfast late.  Why is he the one getting scolded now?

"Why is your face bent like that! You're not happy! Mad at me!"

"Ma ..." Prevent the first child.

"Look at your brother! Scolded a little and immediately sulked. What's so hard to wake Avin, poor him going to school with hungry stomach."

"I'll go wake him up."

"Amor, you were too kind to your brother."

Amor smiled and then went upstairs to wake his youngest brother.  Mama can't help nagging anymore.

"Copy your brother, he cares for his younger siblings. He is a good leader, always achieves and is respected by his surroundings. Can't you imitate even a little?"

Arthit looked down at the empty plate.  He is still in a state of grieving heartbreak.  Please don't add fire to his emotions.

Papa prevented his wife from grumbling again, "Enough .. already .. don't start the day with nagging. Later the children's hearts will be unhappy at school."

"You spoil the children too much."

Avin came down, yawning, behind him Amor followed.

Mama immediately took Avin's plate and filled it with Avin's favorite food.  Said softly looking at his favorite child, "Why play game until late night? You know today is the first day of school after the holidays. Let's eat, later your stomach will be hungry."

Avin put a sweet smile to mama.

"Come on, everyone eat!"

Each of them took food, Arthit waited for them to finish then took the leftovers and ate the food without any desire to join the conversation with them.

***

"Leave after 10 minutes I'm gone. Don't stand beside me."  Avin said harshly to Arthit.  Avin is loved by his school friends while the quiet Arthit being bully by his school friends.

Arthit did not respond to Avin's criticism.

"I'm leaving! Remember, don't follow me!"  Avin went running, he didn't want anyone to know that he and Arthit were brothers.

Arthit looked at his watch, after 10 minutes did he go to school.  Arthit walked to school, not because his father or mother did not give him pocket money.  It's just that Arthit wants to save money.  If Avin runs out of allowance, mama will give him secretly.  But if it's Arthit, don't expect!

Arthit had only been walking for 10 minutes, he was pulled by a gang of thugs into the alley.

"Hi, nerdy!"

The head gangster's face was creepy, there was a line of cuts across his face, laughed disgustingly, made Arthit shiver.

"You know ..." The head thug played his fingers, "I have been short on money recently. Be a good boy, donate your money to me."

Arthit knew it would end like this, he had experienced it many times.  He only brings a little pocket money and sometimes even doesn't bring money at all, in order to prevent his money from being drained like this.

Stammering, Arthit explained, "I-I have no money."

"Hahahhaaha ..." they laughed in unison.

"Cliché excuse."

"Why not settle it lightly? Always needing a beating."  One of the leader of the thugs.

"Boring!"  Reply to the other men.

"Need to be given a tough lesson!"

"Disarm him!"  Comand leader thug.

Arthit threw down his bag and ran but unfortunately, the thugs had chosen this dead end alley as an ambush.  There is no way out.

"D-Don't ..."

"Now you're scared hahaha ..." the leader thug sneered.

"I really don't have money."  Arthit stared imploringly.  If his uniform breaks, mama will scold him again.  Don't even want to buy it.

"So bring money every day. Or steal your parents' money."

"Hold him!"  The leader ordered the two men to hold Arthit's hands.  Arthit rebelled but it was useless.  The difference in strength between thugs and nerds.

The leader of the thugs pulled at Arthit's uniform roughly, until several buttons fell off.  Showing a hint of Arthit's white chest.

The leader of the thugs changed the way he looked at Arthit, "So white ..." licked his lower lip and then pulled Arthit's chin.  "Cute too."

"Boss, no wallet but we can have fun in other ways. Does boss agree?"

The leader thug laughed disgustingly, "Sure. We can take turns. I'll be the first."

All nodded in agreement, only a few other subordinates clashed with each other to debate who would be next.

Arthit shouted for help, his mouth clamped by one of the thugs, struggling but the two thugs kept his body on the ground.

Did I end up here?  Thought Arthit sadly.

Maybe it's better this way, I can get away from this evil world.

Arthit closed his eyes in surrender to what would happen to him and ...

BOOM !!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Two people jumped off the roof in front of them.

"Get away from mama!"

24 September 2020