"The moment she replied, I was in the mall with Soobin—the thing here was I saw aunt Wendy. Then I texted aunt Wendy and asked her if she's with mom that current time, I clearly saw her bringing out her phone to reply and she replied to me that she's with my mom. But she's not and it's impossible for her to travel to Busan from here in quick time. That's really fishy." Jisu said that caused the rapid beating of my heart.

"I didn't tell dad that I saw aunt Wendy. Geez...I'm starting to get the thought that mom is with other man." she added.

"No, it's impossible. Maybe aunt Wendy said that so we wouldn't worry, maybe she's in the mall to buy something and would eventually go back to Busan. Have you tried calling mom?" I asked, lowering my voice.

"Yes and her voice was more lively than ever that's why—I don't wanna think about it...I don't want dad getting hurt." she mumbled. I know where she's coming. Dad is the best dad we'll ever have and just imagining him getting hurt, would hurt so bad.

"Let's not think about that. By the way, can I ask a question about this specific person?" I asked, referring to Heejin.

"Who?"

"Heejin."

"Jeon Heejin? What about her?" Jisu curiously asked.

"What do you know about her?" I seriously asked while trying to be cautious about our surroundings.

"Well, she's pretty known because of her angelic face but as far as I remember, she was with a group of bullies back when she was a freshman and she's homophobic? So when she competed with Yeji in the student council election, she really lost because of her bad reputation. Her issues eventually went cold  but I think in mind of those who witnessed and knew it, she's still the same." Jisu explained.

"Homophobic?"

"Yes, y'know there's a lot of homophobic out there but she's known by us because of her issues when she was a freshman. Like she would literally humiliate you if she finds out that you're bisexual or what. It's pretty good now that she's staying all quiet with her resting bitch face." Jisu said with a chuckle that's why I flicked her forehead. She then gave me an 'ouch' expression.

"Why are you looking for her anyway?"

"Why do you seemed so talkative now?" I asked with a clever smile.

"Because I miss my sister?" she mumbled.

"We're not—we're not supposed to miss each other tho." I said and smiled.

I wonder if you ever knew, we're not sister by blood. You're smart...maybe you just don't want me to get hurt.

"Aight! You gotta eat your lunch." I said and stood up.

"Aren't you gonna eat with me? We haven't eaten meal together for like a long time." her voice lowered, like a voice longing for someone she's talking with.

"You should get used to it. We're not a kid anymore." I chuckled but her face remained steady as it was.

As if we even shared the same table when we were kids...

"Aren't you going to come home for the rest of your life?"

"Dad cares about me and I know you does too, but I'm fine. I'm fine by myself, okay?" I assured.