Chapter 3: The Shinning Beacon Part 2

Start from the beginning

Yang then stopped moving when they heard the sister speak until they turned their heads to see Amelia standing next to Felix. "Is this a bad time? Like should I speak to you two later?" Felix asked, pointing away as Ruby let go of Yang's arm. "No, we're fine." Ruby said. "Yeah so who are you?" Yang asked. "Oh his name is-/My name is-" Felix and Amelia said at the same time until they noticed them both speaking at once.

Amelia then chuckled with her left hand covering her mouth as Felix smiled at her. "Do you want to say it or should I?" Felix asked. "No you should, it is your name after all." Amelia said as she stopped chuckling. "Alright, well hello Amelia's cousins my name is Felix Kaiden." Felix said as he held his hand out as Yang and Ruby looked at him.

Yang then slowly shakes his hand while eyeing him. "You seem a little chummy with my sister quicker than other friends she made." Yang noticed. "Well then I guess that makes me a good friend." Felix said, giving a smile that made Amelia faintly blush seeing him do so. Once they stopped shaking hands Yang leaned in closer to Ruby. "OK he seems nice, disturbingly nice, but still." Yang whispered. Ruby didn't say anything however as she went back to glaring at Yang.

"How's your first day going, little cous?" Amelia asked as she and Felix who had his hands in his pockets looked at Ruby. "You mean since you and Yang ditched me and I exploded?" Ruby asked, glaring at Yang since she was the first to leave. "You what?" Felix asked, confusion spread across his face.

"Yikes! Meltdown already?" Yang asked. "No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there was some fire, and I think some ice...?" Ruby asked, not fully remembered how it went. "Are you being sarcastic?" Yang asked, smiling broadly. "She doesn't look like it." Amelia noticed.

Ruby scoffs unaware that Weiss was right behind her and was hearing everything the four of them were saying. "She's right! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!" Ruby said. "You!" Weiss said.

Ruby quickly jumped into her sister's arms. "Oh, God, it's happening again!" Ruby said. "You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!" Weiss said. "Oh my God, you really exploded." Yang, Felix and Yang said with a deadpan look. "It was an accident." Ruby said, defending herself.

She then got down off of Yang and turned to Weiss. "It was an accident!" Ruby repeated. Weiss then holds up a pamphlet titled "DUST for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals" to Ruby. "What's this?" Ruby asked.

"The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product." Weiss said. Felix then leans in closer to Amelia as Yang eyed them to make sure he didn't do anything she would do. "Why do I feel like she is trying to steal her soul or something?" Felix asked. "Probably because she's a demon who does that for a living." Amelia said.

"Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field." Weiss said to a horrified Ruby. "Yep definitely a demon." Amelia said at the same time as Felix.

Both then looked at each other chuckling as Yang looked at Felix with a confused look on her face. 'How can someone honestly be this nice to people and get chummy with my cousin in less than an hour?' Yang thought to herself.

"Uuhhh...?" Ruby said not keeping up with all that Weiss said. "You really wanna start making things up to me?" Weiss asked. "Absolutely?" Ruby asked, not completely liking where this is going.

Weiss handed the pamphlet to Ruby while glaring at her. "Read this, and don't ever speak to me again." Weiss said. "Harsh." Amelia commented. "Quiet you!" Weiss said pointing at Amelia making her gasp and have a hurt look on her face which causes Felix to glare at Weiss. "She's entitled to her opinion Princess!" Felix said making Weiss gasp. 'Oh so he isn't completely nice, that is good to know... I guess.' Yang thought in her head.