"Zion-"

"Don't talk to me."

"Zion, please let me explain-"

"Why aren't we moving?"

"We're stuck because you kept hitting the stupid stall button!"

"You're getting mad a me over a damn stall button?!"

"No...I-I'm mad at myself."

"You should be! Nick is like a brother to me!"

"I know!"

"Why the hell would you do that! Was the thought of us getting back together that horrible?!-"

"No! I-"

"If you didn't want to be together, you could have told me!"

"Thats's not-"

"When was it?"

"Zion-"

"WHEN WAS IT!"

I looked at him.

"At the party..."

He sarcastically chuckled and sank to the floor. He started rubbing his head.

"You had the fucking nerve to scream at me and Cade and then turned around and kissed my bandmate!"

"Zion, that's not what happened!"

"That's exactly what happened! You just said it!"

He got up and started pacing the elevator.

"OMG I'm so stupid!"

"No, you're not! Please just listen to me!"

"I don't give a fuck what you have to say!"

"Zion! Stop!"

"You lied to me!"

"Zion!"

"YOU ALWAYS DO THIS!"

"Stop yelling at me!"

He stopped and looked a time. I felt the tears I held in roll down my cheeks and I broke my gaze and leaned agains the side bars and hung my head. He sighed and walked over to the other side and slid to the floor again. He propped his knees up and buried his head in his arms. I tried to keep the rest of tears in but I just broke down. I slide down the wall and cried in my hands. It wasn't worth it. It was never worth hurting him whether it was intentional or not. I always ended up doing it. I was so sorry, and I was upset with myself for letting it get to this point. I just continued to cry. I was always keeping it in but it wasn't healthy. 

Zion's POV

I just sat there in the darkness of my arms. I could feel the heartache. I felt my face burning. I was angry. I was angry at her. I was mad at Nick for not telling, but I also had this side of me that no matter what I said, I wanted to hear her out. I tried to calm myself down because I didn't meant to scare her. I yell too much. I get angry too fast. As angry as I get, I don't want to hurt her. I continued to sit there, but then I heard her crying. I lifted my head and saw her face buried in her hands. She messed up. What she did was horrible, but she knew that already. I paused then I got up and sat next to her and wrapped my arms around. At first, she just rested on me, but then I felt her turn into me and squeeze me. She started to cry harder and I just pulled her in closer.

Nessa's POV

I don't know he hugged me, but it made me feel better. I just clang to him tighter as each tear rolled down. After awhile, I collected myself but I felt comfort in him holding me so I just stayed in his embrace. I felt wrong for it, so eventually I backed away and just rested my head and back against the wall. He backed up to the wall closest to him and did the same. He rested his arms on his knees and let out a deep breath.