Chapter 27: The Art of Seduction

Murphy's POV

I get up from my sleep after having an inappropriate dream with a certain platinum blonde boy, I sit up from my bed catching my breath, replaying the dream of his body on top of me, his piercing grey eyes looking down at me. I rub my eyes trying to get him out of my head, I look over at Cherry and Anabelle's beds, feeling so grateful for having them in my life.

After the conversation we had, after they had made me face the issues, I knew for so long I was trying to avoid, I felt equally relieved and uneasy. Just knowing that I needed to start finding a way to get control of my life again, I didn't know how, but I couldn't keep using Draco forever, it was starting to get dangerous, whenever I wasn't with him I missed him, I couldn't let myself feel this way.

It has been more than a week since I have seen Draco, or had any steamy encounters in that classroom, I found myself feeling anxious as though I was suffering withdrawals from a terrible addiction. He didn't show up to any classes, which worried me, we passed each other in the common room a couple times so I knew he was around.

Feeling sexually frustrated and slightly annoyed at how he controlled our meetings I wanted to take action, this was selfish of me, but at least I would be able to tear him away from that room. I knew if he saw me with Blaise, he would drag me to that room instantly, but I know I couldn't do that. What if I left him a note demanding he follow me to that room? No that wouldn't work. I have potions with him today I thought, if he shows up, maybe I could find some way to persuade him.

Draco's POV

I found myself skipping most of my classes in the last week, I was getting desperate, I hadn't made any progress on that bloody cupboard, and my mother had sent me a letter informing me that he was growing impatient. I worried about her being alone in that manor.

I reluctantly made my way to potions class today, I didn't want to but Snape was finding it harder to cover for my absences so it had to be done, it made me anxious knowing I would be seeing Murph, I somehow managed to restrain myself from dragging her to that room for a week. I couldn't afford to waste time this week, I needed to make so kind of improvement to report back on. However I knew when I see her today it was going to be harder to stay away from her. I walked into the classroom, and she hadn't arrived yet, I stood behind my usual cauldron in that class with Crab and Goyle.

Slughorn entered the classroom, and not long after Murph ran in frantically looking flustered, she was obviously running late again. She made me subtly smile at how cute she looked when she was stressed out, her messy hair falling over her blushing cheeks, as she tried to take a seat unnoticed. It reminded me of I used to enjoy messing with her and embarrassing her in front of the class, see that cute expression turn angry in seconds, I miss how simple those times were.

She walks towards my table ignoring her friends and takes the seat next to me, which made me feel almost nervous. Why did she sit next to me?

"Ugh, is it just me or is it oddly hot in this classroom today" she says out loud taking off her Slytherin cloak and laying it on the table. She was left in just her shirt, tie, and inappropriately short skirt. She folds her leg over the other as she adjusts herself in the seat showing her upper thigh slightly. I knew what she was doing.

Slughorn began his lesson, but I could barely pay attention with Murph looking the way she did sitting next to me, I couldn't help but steal glances at her, at her legs, at her fingers tangled in that messy dark hair. She meets my gaze, tossing back her hair smugly, and seductively biting her lip as she looks down at my lips. Why was she doing this, I didn't have time for this today. My hand clenches on to the desk, almost in restraint from grabbing her right there in that classroom.

"Now turn to page 154 and begin" Slughorn announces snapping me out of it. I begin flicking through my textbook and open to a blood replenishing potion, seemed simple enough even with Murph trying to get my attention.

I look over to her out of curiosity and see her struggling to find the page, as usual, how was she in slug club I thought. "Need some help" I say to her dryly. She fumbles the book in her hand and it slips falling to the ground. She then bent down to pick it up causing her skirt to rise up very high almost showing her underwear. I knew she was doing this show for me, yet it infuriated me thinking another boy would see her like that. She picks it up and begins flicking through again, causing me to grab it and open the page for her, I slam it down in front of her and lean in closer to her " I don't like how short your skirt is" I growl in her ear.

"If you don't like it, you can take it off" she whispers back, causing me to accidentally knock over a vile. "Shit" I growl.

I tried to ignore her and finish the potion up so I could leave early. 15 minutes into mixing the potion, she then reaches over me to grab a valerian root, almost brushing her body against me, making me feel weak at her touch and the smell of her hair. "I know what you are doing, and it's not going to work" I growl quietly.

"I don't know what you are talking about Malfoy" she says as she mixes her potion with a smirk.

"I don't have time for this today" I growl, adding in the last ingredient to my potion.

"Neither do I" she says adding her last ingredient, as the potion begins to boil, she begins mixing it fast like she usually does.

"Once again you are doing it wrong" I say coldly.

"I prefer it fast" she says slyly, as she looks back at me

I couldn't handle it anymore; she had got my attention.

"Ah Miss Murphy let's see what you have done" Slughorn says standing over her cauldron.

"All done Professor" she says confidently.

"Well its perfect, you finished just after Potter and Granger" Slughorn exclaims

"Of course, they finished already" she says dryly.

"well seeing as a few of you are finished, you are welcome to leave" Slughorn announces.

"You would probably be done by now if you also preferred it fast" she says gathering her things, leaving her cloak behind. She was good, she obviously left it behind on purpose.