Chapter 4

"Stop acting like I'm torturing you or I'll make you bold." Gigi warned and steadied Liam's head. 

     But he kept moving away from her hands and laughing until he saw the scissors and sat straight. Gigi smirked at her success and started cutting the edges of his wet and straightened hair. 

"Still can't believe out of everything Niall had to ruin your curls." 

"I think Harry was mad only because of that." Liam chuckled, knowing how much Harry loved his curls. 

     Gigi cut off the damaged part on the side, did the same to the other side but decided to leave a quiff in the middle. Liam kept playing with everything his hands could reach, while Gigi was fully concentrated, like she was the best hairdresser of all times. When she finished cutting she bent down in front of Liam and moved her hands into his quiff to style it upwards. 

"I think you owe Niall a thank-you note." she smiled and turned his face to the mirror. 

     Liam stared at himself in disbelief and looked back at Gigi. 

"How did you do that?!" 

"I have my secrets." Gigi winked and let him stand up. 

     Liam went to the bathroom to have a look at his hair again, thinking that the lighting in Zayn's and Gigi's room might be too good. But he still looked great. When he walked back he wrapped his arms around Gigi and thanked her. He stayed in the room, while Gigi was getting ready for the day. He got too bored and looked carefully at the make-up she took out of the drawer. 

"Can I help?" he pleaded. 

     Gigi agreed and let him choose whatever he wanted. Liam was only familiar with the make-up his mom and sisters owned and when he was a kid they let him play with it sometimes. But everything Gigi owned seemed fancier and a bit more confusing. Gigi explained how his chosen things were used. Liam took the colorful things instead and tried to choose a few shades. Gigi  giggled when he put a lot of green shadow on the brush and put it all on her eyelids. He laughed at the result and added golden glitters on top of the green, thinking it would look great. Of course it didn't but neither of them could care less, as it was too much fun. For his next step Liam took a black eye-pencil. 

"Be careful with that one. I still need my eyes, you know." 

     Liam chuckled but tried to be as careful as possible, drawing a line so slowly that it looked more like a wave. He was so concentrated on doing it that he forgot to stop and drew the line all the way to her ear. When he got to the other eye he tried not to make the same mistake and made it extra short. Now when Gigi smiled at him and let him get to his next step, she looked like a poorly drawn cartoon character. Liam took the dark blue mascara and put it on like the amateur he was, making Gigi's eyelashes stick together in larger groups. When he looked at his work he had tears from laughing already. Gigi was still doing a great job and sitting still, playing along like Liam was a professional stylist. Finally, he got to the lipsticks and of course, with the colorful disaster on her face he had to chose a bright orange color. Gigi tried not to laugh while he put it on with so much concentration, you'd think he was designing a cathedral in Rome. First he did it too weakly and nothing changed, then he added pressure and ended up with asymmetrical lips. He then took a darker colored lip gloss and added it right on top of his masterpiece. 

"Didn't know you got such a cute make-up artist, Gi." they heard Bella, who was leaning on the doorframe. 

     Gigi grinned and brought Liam close to herself. 

"He is the cutest, isn't he?" she mused, pinching the boy's blush-covered cheek. 

     Bella walked closer and ruffled Liam's freshly cut hair, making the quiff go in different directions. Then she turned to Gigi and smirked.