Chapter 1

The pack was enjoying the calm evening when they were interrupted by the doorbell. Since neither Zayn nor the two sisters seemed eager to move Harry was the one to get up. He opened the door, waiting to see a friend or a coworker but instead he found a wooden package in front of the house. It was big enough to reach the tall man's knees but he still tried to take it inside. After accepting the idea that no matter how muscular his arms were, he was not going to succeed on his own, he finally called the Alpha. 

"Zayn, come help me, man!"

     It was several seconds later when the not-so-happy Alpha finally walked to him and started helping Harry with a dissatisfied groan. 

"Guys, what the hell have you ordered now?" he asked, as the package was pretty big. 

     Gigi and Bella turned from the TV and looked at the package curiously. 

"I didn't order anything." Gigi answered.

"I ordered sunglasses but I really doubt that this is it." Bella said and stood up, getting closer to them. 

     Harry looked at the top and tried to open it. But it was heavily closed. 

"Bellz, can you get the tools?" he asked, not turning his eyes from the wooden box. 

     The three of them examined it until Bella got back. She gave each of them some metal tools to open the package that had all of them intrigued. Zayn and Harry used their strengths and moved the tools pretty loudly, while the girls were quieter. The loud voices covered a much softer voice coming from the inside. But their animalistic senses soon caught it and figured there was something alive. 

"Guys, can you hear that?" Gigi whispered and put the tool down. 

"Be careful." Zayn told the pack and continued opening it more calmly, not to damage whatever was inside. 

     The two men grabbed the heavy lid and threw it to the floor with a loud bump. The girls quickly stood closer, extremely interested to see what they got. But their excitement was replaced with confusion when they saw a teenage boy with tied hands, feet, and mouth. They could sense it was a human, as he was smaller than a wolf of his age would be and he was looking at them with so much terror, as if they could kill him right there and then. Zayn and the sisters looked at him, while Harry looked for something other than the human to understand what was going on. And it was the right choice, since he did find a card inside. But it only confused them more, as they read it. 

"ENJOY!" 

     Nothing else. When the three of them turned their heads toward the Alpha, waiting for answers, he rolled his eyes. 

"Stop staring at me like I know anything about this. Help me out." he said and bent down to get the boy out. 

     Harry helped him lift the human to the armrest of the couch and they tried cutting the ropes around his legs and hands after taking away the scarf around his mouth. Harry's big hands were too clumsy and Zayn was getting too frustrated, trying to untie it. Seeing that there were a few scratches on the boy's wrists already from their harsh fingers, Gigi stopped them. 

"Let me try it, you're probably hurting him." she asked and tried untying the ropes with gentler moves. 

     Once the boy was freed he jumped down from the armrest. Since the Alpha's body was blocking the front door he ran further into the house, hoping that he could find a back exit. He expected them to run after him but they only looked at him. Having only the slightest idea where he was, the boy knew he had to get out if he wanted to stay alive. But against his luck, the door he opened brought him to another room instead of a backyard. He saw another door and figuring that the house couldn't be that huge, he knew it had to be his way out, but only a few steps toward the door he heard a low growl. When he turned around his suspicions came to life, as there was an enormous white wolf resting on the floor. It stood up and slowly approached him, making him take quiet steps backwards. After a few steps he was stopped by the wall behind him and his knees gave up from his fear. He slid down and froze as the huge crystal-white creature got right in front of his face and bared its dagger-like teeth. The boy stopped breathing, terrified to make any move, and when the wolf's muzzle was already touching his face, he shut his eyes close, waiting to be torn apart. He felt cold air hitting his face, as the wolf was sniffing him and then, when he was sure he was going to become a lunch, the wolf started licking his cheeks. 

     After a few moments, the boy gained enough courage to open his eyes and let out a breath. He was met by the wolf's ocean-blue orbs that didn't seem to bear any thoughts of murder. He flinched when the wolf suddenly started curling around him and leaned into the soft fur, feeling that the animal was trustworthy. The wolf nuzzled his curly hair and neck and made him feel ticklish. At first he tried to control it but soon his still-fearful laughter could be slightly heard.

     The little group in the living room heard the sound and walked to the room, all of them trying to be quiet, not wanting to scare the unfamiliar lad any further. They stayed near the door and watched the white wolf curled around him and making him feel more comfortable in the house. There were dozens of questions that bothered all of them. Who was he? Why was he sent to their house? What were they going to do with him? ... But at the moment, they decided to postpone getting answers and instead just watch the human-wolf interaction. 

I am baaaaaack! 

I am baaaaaack! 

Love,
LiliJamesTommo