11

They are heading to the memorial park cemetery where Jungkook's parents are buried, it's the same place where they are going to bury Taehyung and Jin.

"I brought you guys some soju and snacks, i know you guys will like the idea of drinking here.", Mrs. Anne suggested and put down the basket of soju and snacks, "Thank you Mrs. Anne, and do you can go home now if you feel like it.", Jungkook said and Mrs. Anne smiles, "Yes I'll leave you guys be.", she said and walks over to a car and goes back to the mansion.

The four boys put the picnic blanket over the dirt where Taehyung and Jin is buried, and sat over there as they prepare the drinks and snacks, "I wish, the three of them is here with us.", Hoseok said as he took a shot of soju, "I wish too.", Namjoon added as he drink on his bottle, "Can we visit Yoongi hyung after this?", Jungkook asks and the three look at him, "I just want to make sure he is okay in his prison room.", Jungkook added and the three look at each other before nodding to Jungkook.

"Jungkook, i would like to wish a month of day off, i want to spend time with my family and let my mind cool off, i know when Yoona woke up you'll be more of spending time with her.", Jimin said munching a snack, "Of course hyung, you deserve a rest time, how about you Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung?", Jungkook asks, "C-can i really-", Hoseok started, "Yes hyung.", Jungkook said and Hoseok smile at him, "Then I'll go for a rest too.", Namjoon said and they all giggles as they continue drinking.

They finished cleaning their mess and was about to go home but Jungkook stays on the tomb of Taehyung and Jin, "Kook? You're not going?", Namjoon ask, "I thought we'll heading to Yoongi hyung?", Jimin asks, but Jungkook didn't budge, Hoseok decided to go beside him and hug him, "We miss them too.. but it's gonna be fine! They'll be mad if we stay sad, you know they want us happy, right?", he said and Jungkook slowly looks at him wiping a tear on his eye, he nodded before smiling and walking along with them.

Yoongi's Pov
It's all done now, I've done it.

Without me noticing, tears were escaping my eyes, and i am now crying, "I'm very sorry Taehyung, I'm very sorry Jin hyung.", i keep on repeating this phrases as i pulled my hair, i feel so guilty i wanted to die too, i wish i never done it, i wish i never did all this, i wish... i wish we are still complete.

Just as i was coped with my thoughts, a police knocks on my prison room, the police unlock it and open it revealing my 4 brothers..

"Hyung..", Jungkook calls out but i can't look at them, i look down and didn't budge on speaking, "Hyung, we're here to check on you-", i cut him off, "Check?! Aren't you mad? You should be mad at me! Hate me! Be disgust of me! Come on!", i shouted as i stand and look at Jungkook with a a look that asks for all the hate from them.

"Hyung relax, you don't have to ask for our hate because we are not giving it, we still love you hyung, we just wanted you to pay everything you've done.", Namjoon said and held my shoulder, that's when i found myself crying again.

Jungkook hugs me which left me in a shock, "You're still our brother.", he said and my eyes released more tears as i hug him back, the three joined our hug and cries with me.

-End of Yoongi's pov-

The four boys left the prison building and held back to the mansion, Jiyeon immediately goes to them, "Yoona's awake.", she said and Jungkook rushes to Yoona.

He slowly walks towards the bed, You look at him and smiles, "You're back.", you said as you sit up to the bed, "Yoona..", Jungkook calls out as he rushes to you and hugs you, "I'm so glad you are awake, and I'm so glad you are back to my arms.", he said and his tears falls again, you wipe it with your thumb and kisses his nose, "It's all done right?", you asks, he nodded and kisses your forehead, "It's all done.", he said.

"Where's dad? What happened to him?", You asks, "He's dead Yoona, Jiyeon was the one who held his funeral.", he said and brushes your hair, "I wish he was at peace.", you muttered, "Hope so too.", Jungkook replies as he chuckles, he restes his head on your stomach and you played with his hair.

"How about.. Yoongi?", you asks again, "He is in a private prison room, he was a little depressed at what he did but he will be fine we will take care of him.", he answered, "You should rest, okay?", he added, "But i just woke up.", you argued, "Hmmm, rest here first and later we will eat, you need all the rest you need for when you regained your stress, we will go to as much place you want.", he said smiling at you.

"I love that smile of yours, Kookie.", you said and smiled at him, "I love you more.", he said and kissed your lips passionately, "I missed you so much, Yoona.", he said and connects your foreheads, "I'll leave first, you rest okay?", he said and breaks the contact of your foreheads, you nodded and smiled at him, he go over the door and left.

He walk downstairs with a smile on his face, "Yoona, will make everything okay.", he said to himself before dashing to his hyungs and hugging them saying he got his Yoona back.

"We'll leave you to her to heal, be good okay?", Hoseok said, "And, we are also ready to be an uncle but please get married first.", Namjoon jokes and Jimin hits his shoulder, "Stop those jokes hyung he is still a baby.", Jimin said and Jungkook pouted earning a laugh from the three.

I wish we are still complete, but for the better and for my hyungs that is still with me, I'll be strong and i will do everything to protect this people that is still by my side.

--------------------
Hey author-nim here.

So i decided to cut the story, and delete some scenes and after i cut the story, i ended up with until chapter 12 only, so 1 chapter to go and we are finished ^^ I apologize for cutting the story  it's to make it fast because i don't wanna keep you guys waiting anymore and that i am also busy.

So that's it, thank you^^