5

Yoongi's pov
I was sitting at my desk, as i pull my hair, "Oh come on Yoongi, think of something not stupid!", i scolded my self as i stare at my phone laying besides my arm.

I slowly picked it up and dialed Jiyeon's number, in a few rang she picked up.

"What?", was her greetings, "I will go there, and talk to your boss, i have reports.", i said and all i can hear now were her arguments so i ended the phone call.

I now wear some black shirt and pants, i proceed on leaving and going at the Lee mafia, this is dangerous, risky, and betrayal.

I now stand at the main gate, the guards has their guns in my head right now, "Who the hell are you?", a guard ask, i smirks at him and just dialed Jiyeon's number again, "I'm in the gate. Get this stupid guards away from me and let me in.", i said and hung up the call before she can say something.

Not too long i can see Jiyeon going out the gate and the guards lets me go, i gave them a smug face before entering the mansion and Jiyeon leads me to the boss' office.

"So, who do we have here?", the boss smirks at me as i walk closer, "A doctor and friend with the  Jeon Mafia boss, is here in front of me, asking for my help.", he continues as he slouches in his sit, "Tss, well you want to get your daughter away from him right? And to also destrotly our mafia, I will help with that, in exchange of your daughter's hand and you letting me join here.", i said and puts my both hands on his table supporting my weight.

He chuckles and stares at me directly, "Deal. I want all informations, weaknesses, and ways to destroy your mafia, and the things you asks for will be given to you.", he said which makes me smile, we shake hands and i left his office heading back to our mansion.

Jungkook's pov
I sat here in my office, staring at the distance, "Jeon Jungkook!", i heard someone calls and i look towards the door, "Taehyung hyung, come in.", i said and sit straight, "Yeah finally, after knocking for i guess 20 times.", he complains and sat on the chair in front of my table.

"You concern something?", i asks, "Yes, I'm having suspicions.", he said and my eyebrows met, "About?", he looks at me in disbelief, "You are so obsessed with Yoona, you didn't even noticed.", he said and chuckles, "Well, Yoongi hyung have been leaving the mansion more often, he must be seeing people outside, except Yoona.", he continues and i suddenly stood up. "You mean...", i started and Taehyung hyung immediately nod, standing up too.

"Better give false plans at a upper ups meeting, the enemy has ears inside our mansion now.", he said and was about to leave, "How did you noticed this all?", i ask, "I have been silent the whole time, of course i am observing.", he said and smiles before closing the door.

I sat at my chair and stare at nothing in particular, "What is happening to me...", i ask as i remember the scenes from last night, "Yoona...", i chanted her name as i slumped my head on the table.

Yoongi's pov
I entered the mansion and saw Taehyung on the lobby, he gave me a smile, what a fake smile, he must have known something, and of course he reported it to Jungkook.

"I am prepared Taehyung.", i said to myself and nodded at him returning his greetings.

Just you wait, I'm going to silent you out permanently.

Yoona's pov
I heard it. I heard everything, my dad and Yoongi has been talking about, why is he doing all this? I am already with him, what more does he wants, to keep Jungkook out?

I go up to Jiyeon's room since i sometimes pay a visit in this mafia mansion, she lets me in and i sat at her bed, "What should we do...?", i ask, "About what?", she said stopping on fixing her guns and sitting besides me at the bed, "You know what i mean, a war is about to start because of me...", i said and holds Jiyeon's hand, "Trust me, this will go smoothly.", she said and i widened my eyes, "How are you so casual and relaxed at this things?", i ask, "Because things goes as how it should go, we can't do anything Yoona... you can only just watch.", she said and i look at her in disbelief.

I stood up and run outside to the gates, "Why must all this happens.. all i want is a peaceful life.", i said as a tear falls out, i was interrupted when i got a call from the company them saying  we have sales problems, "Why is everything falling..?", i ask again, i feel miserable, i feel the one to be blamed, i feel... it's all my fault.

???'s pov
"Yes Taehyung?", i said thru the phone as he calls me, "We need assistance.", he said that makes me chuckles a bit, "The biggest Mafia organization in the whole Korea, asking for the assistance of a small Mafia organization, why is it very sudden?", i ask and i heard him laughs.

"You might be a small organization, but you all are bainy, i wouldn't be surprised if we lose to you, but my concern here is that, i am asking for assistance because our boss is not on the right state and one of the upper ups was siding the enemy.", he said and i stayed quiet gesturing him to continue, "Your assistance is much needed because you may think of something we  can do to win this war.", he continues as i hummed in response.

"I will talk to the boss regarding this, but what can we get in exchange?", i said and he giggles, "Anything you desire.", he said, "What a great deal, i am sure the boss will much agree to this.", i said and sips on my cup of coffee, "Thank you for the time, this is a very nice conversation.", he said and hungs up the phone.

"Jeon and Lee mafia... another war huh?", i said and chuckles as i head to the boss' office to report about the request of my friend.

He lets me in and stood in front of his table, "Boss, a mafia organization wants our assistance.", i said and he lift his eyes from hiz paperworks to me, "What organization?", he asks, "Jeon Mafia.", as soon as i mentioned it, his lips curved up to a smirk, "In exchange?", he asks, "Whatever we desire.", i said and we both smiles, "It's decided then, we are heading there tomorrow.", he said and i nodded leaving his office.

------------------------------------
A/N:
I don't do a/n often but because i am gond for long, i just wanna say sorry and, i will be active starting today now.

A new characters has been added and things will get serious and serious.

A lil spoiler for the next chap: the new characters is from the kpop group that is close to Bts, TxT will make a decision.

And lastly, Be lated Happy birthday Jeon Jungkook!