6

Taehyung's pov
I was sitting inside the black room's lounge area together with Jimin, "Tae, you have this creepy grin.", he asks making me look at him, "Well, I'm waiting for such important call.", i said and he smiles, "What is it about? Come on tell me.", he said as he sits closer to me nudging my shoulder, "Well you see...", i explain everything to him and all the plans i have in mind.

"Y-yoongi hyung-?!", i quickly covers his mouth, "Quiet down!", i said and he relaxed, "Sorry... but
it's surprising.", he said and i laugh, "I thought i was dumber than you yet you look dumbest right now.", i said and keeps laughing making him glares at me.

The sudden phone call interrupts our laughing, "Wait.", i said and stood up going near the door as i answer the call.

"Joshua?", i said as i answers his call, "We kinda trap in the front gates, mind letting us in?", he said and a smile creep on my lips, "Sure thing, wait a little, I'll send one upper ups there.", i said and ends the call, i look at Jimin and grins, "They're here.", i said and he nods with a smile, "You go, I'll stay here and talk with this 5 kids here.", he said and i nods as i head out to go to the training grounds.

I talked with Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung about the matter, "Who else doesn't know about this?", Namjoon asks, "Only Jin hyung was left.", i said and they both nodded, "So what is it that you need me to do?", Hoseok hyung asks, "So hyung, you go talk with Jin hyung about this, and ask him to prepare some food for our visitors, and bring it to the west wing garden.", i said and he nodded as he headed to the kitchen where Jin hyung was.

"So Namjoon hyung, you go assist the visitors to the west wing graden, they are on the front gates now, I'll go get Jungkook.", i said and he nodded, he tapped my shoulder as he says something, "You did a great job here Taehyung, but please be careful, we all know how Yoongi hyung work.", he said and headed out, i stare at his presence walking away for a while, "Yeah... i might even die here.", i said and chuckles, "Who cares, i owe Jungkook's parents a lot for taking me in when i am a lost stray.", i said to myself as i headed Jungkook's office, "This is the payback.", i said and enter his office.

Jungkook's pov
I look up as i saw Taehyung hyung, "Oh hyung, you need something?", i asks and he smiles, "Hmm, you have a appointment, let's go to the west wing garden now.", he said and i stood up, "Okay.", i said and headed for the door but he held my wrist, "Jungkook, get yourself together, we can't mess this up.", he said and i nodded slowly, "Of course.", i said and smiled before heading to the said place.

-West Wing Garden-

I arrived at the garden and saw three unfamiliar guys sitting at the sofa, Jin hyung, Hoseok hyung, and Namjoon hyung was there also, "Jimin hyung is not here?", i asks, "He was talking important matters to the kids.", Taehyung hyung said and i nodded.

The guy with big eyes and long lashes stood up and extended his hand, "I am Choi Suengcheol, Mafia boss of Svt Inc.", he said and i shook his hand, "Jeon Jungkook.", i said and we both sat down, "I heard abour your organization, pretty much clever to hide your organization by filtering it as a incorporation.", i said and he smiles, "Well yes, anyways, i would like to go straight to the deal.", he said and i nodded, "What can you offer?", i asks, "Full assistance, our troops will be sent, our system will be lend to you, and i can send my spys.", he said and i nods, "That is a pretty great offer.", i grins, "And your assistant here, Taehyung, said we can get whatever we desire as a exchange.", he said and chuckles.

"Name it.", i said, "Well my assistant and right hand here will talk to you about this matter.", he said and gets his coffee casually sipping it, "I am Hong Jisoo but call me Joshua, i am his assistant.", the guy on his left said, "I am Woozi, his right hand.", the small guy said with serious face, i nodded in response, "Now spill it.", i said.

"Partnership.", Joshua said and i looks at him seriously, "That's all.", he said again with a smile on his face, "If you will put it in a good way Jungkook, it will be nice having them as a partner.", Namjoon hyung said, "Well i agree to Namjoon, they can come in handy.", Jin hyung added, i nods at their statement and look back at the three guys in front of me, "Since my hyungs have advised, I'll take it.", i said and Seungcheol stood up, "Alright! This is a great day, thank you for the great deal Mr. Jeon, we will start working today.", he said and shook my hand again, "We will held back to our mansion and inform all of my upper ups, i will have expect a new meeting with you again and everyone in the upper ups section, so we can plan this out.", Seungcheol said and i stood up also, "I agree, thanks also.", i said and head out the garden, i left them there still having some little talks, i then headed back to my room.

But i am sure of one thing, and that is... He is watching.

Jimin's pov
I heard everything they have talked about in the garden cause i have a phone call with Taehyung so i can be updated.

"Now to add up forces.", i said and headed to Txt'z black room, they are now healed and was just locked up in here, they are pretty healthy tho, as i enters the room, all 5 of them looks at me.

"Nice timing cause we also wanna talk about something.", Yeonjun said and i smiles, "You finally make up your mind huh.", i said and sat on the couch, "Yes, we will be helping.", Soobin answers, "Since you guys has left us with complete nothing.", he added, i laugh at his statement and they scoffs, "We know you knew about our abilities, so how can we help.", Beomgyu asks, "Oh very simple, you'll just be joining the army as special troop, you all will lead the high graded armys, you will start the training tomorrow, you all will also join meetings, and I'll send a maid here to lead you to your new rooms.", i said and stood up, "Also... you are part of the Jeon Mafia now,", i walk to the door and held the handle, "Betray us and you'll die right away.", i said and slam the door close.

I get a maid to prepare their rooms then i headed to tell Taehyung about this matter, 'This war will end... but some will die.', i though to myself as i headed to my room, thinking of the possible people that might die..

-----------------------
A/N:
Well hello, new characters was revealed, hope you enjoy^^

A lil spoiler: He found out.