10

Jimin's Pov

"Jiyeon!", i shouted and she looks back walking towards me, the 5 kids behind me looks at me with questioning look, "She's my sister.", i answered and they all gasps in unison, "Got the plans Minnie?", she asks making roll my eyes at the nickname, "Why are we talking to him, maam?", one of her members asks her, "Shut it dimwit, you're just here to assist me so shut up or I'll kill you.", the person shut up immediately, making me chuckle.

"So plan is to stop them before killing your boss cause it will break Yoona.", i said and she nods, "And put them in jail, job done.", Jiyeon said and we both make our move, i track Jungkook's location on my watch and yes they are at the west wing lounge.

Jungkook's pov.

"Hold it!", Jimin hyung shouted before Yoongi hyung shoot Yoona's dad, "Why the hell are there always a shit stopping the killings?!", Yoongi hyung said and with that a bang on Mr. Lee's head was heard through the room, he fell on the floor and blood drips from his head.

"Yah! What did you do?!", Jiyeon shouted as she checks on her boss's vitals but he is dead, "You go over our plan, damn it Yoongi you ruined it!", after Jiyeon said that a police's sirens can be heard, i go out to check and they get all Lee Mafia's members only, a police go to me and asks for the location of Mr. Lee and Yoongi hyung, i lead them to the room and they arrest Yoongi hyung and get Mr. Lee's body.

"What is happening...", i asks, "We all planned this out Jungkook.", Jimin hyung said and i hugs him, "Is it done now hyung?", i ask again, "Yes it is all done now.", he said breaking the hug, i now go and carry Yoona in a bridal style, "Injection huh? Mr. Lee do that to people he wanted to shut up for a moment but she'll be out for like 3 days.", Jiyeon said and i nodded at her as i head out to bring Yoona to my room where there i no mess there.

I look at her face, her tired face, i carress her cheeks and a tear falls down on my eyes, "It's all done now, we finally got the peace we wanted.", i said and hold her hand kissing it as i grasp it tightly not wanting to let go.

I remember Jin hyung's current situation so i rush down to where i left them, "Jungkook..", he calls me coughing, i go near him and hold his hand, "Mrs. Anne... i thought you are treating his wounds.", i asks, "It needed the operation..", she said and tears falls on her eyes, no no please don't tell me I'm losing someone again.

"Be good okay? I love you all.", he said almost like a whisper but we still manage to hear it, all i can do was nod as i saw his eyes slowly closing, his hand falls and all our tears begins to rush down from our eyes.

I clasp my pistol from my waist and stood up, Namjoon hyung stops me from heading out, "Woah woah woah kookie where are you going?" He asks holding my shoulders, "Kill him.", i said, "But he is dead already who else?", he asks, "Yoongi..", i mumbles but he heard it, "Do you still wanna lose someone after Jin hyung? And Taehyung?", he asks again as he hugs me.

"Yes we all blame him, but he is still our brother, we can let him suffer in jail, we don't need to kill him, calm yourself and we shall respect Jin hyung and Taehyung's dead, and we can hold their funeral the day after tomorrow, okay?", he said and i hug him back crying again, Hoseok hyung and Jimin hyung joined the hug as we all cry together.

-Tomorrow-

I ask the maids to clean all the mess all over the mansion and outside the mansion area, i was here in the side garden getting all the fresh air i needed, Jimin hyung goes beside me, "Want to glance on Jin hyung and Taehyung?", he asks me and i shook my head, "I'm good here.., how's Yoona?", i asks, "Jiyeon is with her, don't worry she'll be fine.", he said and i nod in response, "I'll head back inside i need to help them fix things inside.", he said, "Okay hyung.", i responded.

I got what i wanted but why is it so empty inside, what is missing?

"Is it them?", Mrs. Anne suddenly speak sitting on the vacant chair besides mine, "Or is it the memories you miss?", she asks and without me knowing, a tear escape my eyes as a flashback rangs to my head.

[Flashback]

"Hyungs!", i shouted and run up to them, "Aww our baby here need help again.", Jin hyung said patting my head, "The training is so hard!", i complained earning a smack from Hoseok hyung, "You just have to put passion to it!", he said and they all laughs, "I also got a scratch look!", i said and raised my pointy finger up, "The baby got a boo boo.", Yoongi hyung said as he put a band aid on my finger, "Why is everyone treating me like a baby?!", i ask angrily and they all laugh again.

"Because you are, and your parents leave you to us.", Taehyung hyung said as he munch on his chips, "Guys, Mrs. Anne said the snacks is ready let's go and eat.", Jimin hyung said and him and Taehyung hyung run before us, "Oh the snacks is ready but our baby here haven't finish his training hours.", Namjoon hyunh joked, "Seems like we all are heading without him!", Hoseok hyung added, then Jin hyung smack them both and glares at him, "He is eating cause i cook those damn snacks.", he said and put his arm on my shoulder as we head inside, and the other follows.

[End of flashback]

I then smile as i wipe my tears, "So it's the memory you miss.", Mrs. Anne said and i nodded, "Don't worry Jungkook, everything will be fine, now let's go inside? Food is waiting.", she said and i smiled at her, "Mrs. Anne, thank you, for taking care of all of us, i know that-,", she cuts me off, "Shush it, i know it already, now let's go.", she said and stood up while i follows her.

It's all going to be fine... It will.