Ending Credits

It has happen! Thank you for the 2 years of our Journey with this book, i hope you enjoyed the journey we had, it's now come to an end!

December 17, 2018 - October 24, 2020

It is not yet goodbye because SonOfVhope7 is still here with my other books! (Check it out hehe)

Again Thank you for the patience you gave me and for reading this story, i hope you liked it and i hope you enjoyed!

Some questions maybe is in your mind:

-Where is Yoona's mom all this time?
Answer: she is always in the Lee mansion hiding ever since Yoona got kidnapped, it drive her crazy and Yoona's father got to lock her up in her room, but the first time she came out was after the war and she was bring to a mental hospital and treated there with her police guard and Jiyeon as her personal guard, and in the wedding she was seen there as she was a bit fine.

-Is Jin and Mrs. Anne in a relationship?
Answer: yes they have been in a secret relationship ever since Jungkook was 18, but it is pretty obvious that's why in Jin's death Jungkoon have mentioned it but Mrs. Anne cutted him.

-I don't know what else questions but if you have clarifications ask in the comment section!^^

How to get in touch with me:
My Twitter account: @AlienNeru
You can talk to me there!^^

Thanks to:
SamanthaLouiseLeonar
She is a friend of mine who suggested this story plot to me! And this is dedicated to her, hey gummy hope you liked it, it's done now!

I guess that's all i have to say! Again Thank you everyone! ^^

Kidnapped by a Mafia Boss is now completed.