"I'll remember then." Jimin exhaled, throwing his arms out to work his way towards receiving an answer.

"For an answer? Am I supposed to trust your simple statement and hope that you truly do remember? If I were to answer your question, you may as well dismiss your claim."

Jimin wasn't going to do anything as far as he was concerned. He wasn't going to not remember just to spite Taehyung. He just said that spontaneously.

"I won't. I understand I need to remember, I was just tired, okay? Give me another try. That's fair." Jimin realized his statement was rash, and quickly agreed with himself that he would try to remember.

Because it was,

Fair.

And Taehyung knew Jimin that was finally being honest.

"Because you began to forget again. Right when you made the promise."

Jimin blinked, stunned by the response.

Taehyung answered him.

And it was halfway literate.

Taehyung admitted to the truth of the situation. To the occurrence of the gore.

This moment where Jimin had seen Taehyung's skin stripped from his hand.

Jimin did not perceive the bloodied appearance of Taehyung.

It was real.

"Because I began to forget?" Jimin asked. He still needed something to pursue an accurate response.

"Right when you said you weren't going to try anymore, you already began to forget what you remembered. I was going to allow it to demean and overwhelm me. I didn't." Taehyung brushed his fingers at the dust of a cabinet, keeping his head down.

"Then what did you mean when you sai-"

"One question. One answer. Eat your food Jimin."

Jimin was not going to overuse his queries, because this is the farthest he has gotten.

And he was going to remain fair and keep to what he had told Taehyung.

He will try to remember.

What he still didn't understand,

Was how someone alive could rot in front of him,

And come out healed the next time he were to see them.

That was mania.

xxx

Jimin stayed in the kitchen.

He often looked back and forth between the marbled counter,

And the steaming tea.

The kettle almost always hissed.

Jimin liked the sound.

Taehyung walked into the kitchen to turn of the stove.

There went the hissing.

"Would you like some t-"

"No!" Jimin shouted, startling Taehyung who had the kettle tilted halfway at a second cup.

"No?" He lifted the kettle, scowling.

Jimin shook his head.

"Yes. You will have some. I tried something new, you will like it."

"I don't want it Taehyung. I am fine." Jimin shooed the cup away, Taehyung pushing it in front of him nevertheless.

"Drink." Taehyung's current personality was no one you should disobey.