XXIV

Jimin got up, nothing pushing him to do so.

It was him who had woken himself up, without the need of a night terror to alarm his awareness or what had been within it.

It was just him,

Laid against Taehyung.

Taehyung who was very keen with his attention towards Jimin.

Taehyung didn't mean to be strange or obsessive.

He was just observing, with the aura Jimin gave him.

Taehyung hadn't been moving much though, which had left Jimin to expect him to still be asleep.

He lifted up, looking over at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked back.

Which startled Jimin who almost chose to pretend he had not looked at all.

Because he was afraid of being caught.

Caught doing nothing really, but it was still threatening that Jimin might lose whatever Taehyung had been right now.

Mindful, collective, amiable,

Good.

Taehyung looked upset. But it did not bring the terror to Jimin, but rather an oppressing amount of worry.

"Morning." Jimin smiled. He drew back to remain distant and considerate of Taehyung's ability to be prone to remoteness.

Taehyung nodded, smiling.

No morning back.

Maybe he was too tired.

"Um. Did you sleep well?" Jimin poked at Taehyung collarbone, already forgetting his consideration.

Taehyung sighed, shaking his head.

He held onto Jimin's hand, pressing it down.

"No."

Jimin tapped his free fingers at Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung was casually blunt and vague with his answers.

He must not want to talk.

"No? How come?" Jimin needed to.

A way to alternate his continuous manners with terrorizing himself over Taehyung thrashing out with something much more violent than before.

So he was hoping Taehyung had slept as well as him.

Relaxed, laying with him.

That way they'd both remain tranquil.

"I do not know. I never do." Taehyung was good with eye correlation. It was hard for Jimin to look back because of the shaken look on Taehyung's face.

He looked distraught, forsaken.

Maybe Taehyung knew of Jimin's fear and it became demeaning. It might have given Taehyung a further disdain for himself.

"What's wrong?" Jimin sat up, rubbing at Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung fell back into the hand.

He was trusted. For now. It was one of the very few blessings Jimin could give him.

And it would not even last.

"I am just thinking." Taehyung mumbled.

Thinking usually meant harm.

To anyone who influenced that.

"About?" Jimin sat up on his arm, his hand resting back at Taehyung's chest.