Part two

Camilla aka cam
10 am
Miami Florida

We decided to just go to a regular strip club since it's woman there too and it's really just for the money, "Cam you ready?" Mia says to me, "yes I'm ready" I we both walk into the club, "okay stay here ima go into his office I'll be right back" I say to Mia. I knock on the door as I walk in, "yes?" The owner of the club says to me, "h-hi I'm here for a job.." I say to him "what kind of job? Bar tender?  Stripper?" He says to me, "I wanna strip" I say to him nervously he looks at me for a second makin me even more nervous "turn around" he says, "what?" I say to him "I said turn around" I turn around listening to him facing the other way "you can turn back around now, you got the job" he says to me smirking, "oh okay what time? what's my schedule?" I say to him "Put your phone number and name down on this piece of paper I'll call you and let you know" I write my name and number down handing him back the paper. "You can leave now" he says to me and I walk out.

"How did it go?" Mia says to me, "I'm officially a stripper now.." I say back to her. "Well we goin to the  mall and get chu some outfits" she says to  me, "I really don't feel comfortable doing this" I say to her looking upset "remember it's just for the extra money and only temporary you'll have ya own place and everything u need in no time now come on we goin to the mall"

We come back from the mall with bags in our hands when I get a call from a unknown number I answered anyways though "hello?" I said. "Yea dis Camilla?" A man said to me, "yes this is she why??"
I said, "yea dis ya boss aye look u come in 7 days ah week from 6pm to 11pm got det? Come in tomorrow" He says to me "yes, thank you so much" I say to him and he hangs up. Mia looks at me confused "who was dat?" She said to me, "that was my new boss I come in 7 days a week" we sit our stuff down sitting down, "so you ready for tomorrow?" She says. "No not really but ima do my best out there" I said to her.

____________________________________
     Camilla aka cam
6 pm
Miami Florida

I walk into the girls dressing room with my bags when a girl comes up to me , "hey are you Cam?" A girls says to me, "yea I'm cam" I said back, "well I'm Diamond nice to meet chu come on I'll show you where ya locker is and how everything works" I followed her towards my locker and she shows me how to open everything "all you have to do is put your pin in and it unlocks for you, if you forget your pin either go up to the bosses room and get a new one or here's a key for you to open it, don't lose it you ain't getting another one. And if you don't wanna get dressed in front of us then you can go to the restrooms ova there" she says, "okay.. thank you" I said back to her "you seem pretty nervous you'll be fine, just do ya thang make ya money and go that's the mindset I have dont pay these bitches no mind either it's drama filled I just mind my business" she says making me laugh "well I'll see you later" she said to me, "okay talk to you later" I said as she walked away.

I walk into the bathroom changing my outfit I wasn't really comfortable with changing in front of them yet, but I start to hear yelling like someone was arguing "Bianca where the fuck my money at bitch I know yo ass got it" a girl says angrily " Naomi I told you I was gonna pay you I just need a little longer"
Bianca said back to her "Bitch stop fuckin playin wit my top give me my mother fuckin money before I fuck you up" I then finish getting dressed and walk out to them fighting it was a whole mess, this was real life, I was really a stripper now and this is what I had to deal with, we all begin to walk out and I waited until my name was called since I was new they had to introduce me.

"Everyone please welcome Camilla" I walk going towards my pole I was a little scared everyone was staring at me, I then closed my eyes and started doing my thing, as I swung around my pole I feel money being thrown at me and cheering I begin to open my eyes and see everyone lookin at me and cheering me on it was so much money being thrown at me I do some more moves and I get off the pole and wave to everyone and walk off the guards grabbed my money up and put it in our buckets, basically we have our own bins to where our money goes to until the shift is over and after we're done we go and pick it up and leave, I go to the dressing room about to go I change I could feel Bianca mean mugging me but I just ignored it and changed my outfit I just minded my business.

I go pick my money and start walking out of the club walking to my car and drive off. "Hey mia I'm back", I say to her while flopping on the couch, "hey how was ya first night there" she says back to me, "it was okay I was nervous but I made mad money bitchhhh lemme count it" I found my money making $900 this night, "got damn you made good money tonight they must lovee you girl" Mia says, "I know good thing I had some type of experience by just practicing or playin around" I said.