✍@whammystyles✍

Start from the beginning

DANI: When I was about five or six, I remember writing a story about my stuffed animals having an adventure in the jungle. I don’t really remember the details anymore, but they all became friends and ended up stranded in the jungle. I started writing when I started reading, and I started reading at an early age, like around five. My writing was absolutely horrible back then, of course.

Wow even I used to create stories  and play with animals !!! your writing was horrible ??? stop joking shakespare!

ME: Which genre are you scared of or bad at writing in?? Which genre is you’re favourite like you know you rock writing in it?

 DANI: I don’t think I’m that good at writing suspense stories. I try, but most of the old fanfics that I’ve deleted before were suspense ones. I wasn’t very happy with those. My goal this year though is to be able to write a good thriller / suspense fanfic. As for my favourite, I think it’s quite obvious that my strength is in romantic comedy. I live for it. I enjoy writing it so much and if ever I do become a successful author one day, I want to focus on writing stories like that.

This reminds me of cute romantic story called notebook lets take a minute and think about how awesome it is !!

ME: What is next for you in future of wattpad?? New stories? Sneak peeks or any ideas??

DANI: I have a couple of new plots in mind; most of them are Harry fanfics because he’s my fave. I don’t plan on writing them anytime soon though because I’m still trying to focus on my current ones. I told myself I won’t be adding a new story until I’m done with everything.

A lot of people were wondering why I don’t have a Niall fanfic. I actually had one (37 Promises), I just ended up deleting it because I wasn’t so inspired to write it anymore and I felt like the ideas I had for that story would work better if I used them in my other fanfics. I will write a Niall fanfic some day, not soon, but I will. I can’t leave him out; he’s like one of my fave after Harry.

Nialler!!! He is just so cute I m gonnna faint for sure !!! wait focus on the interview !!

Me: What is the best and worst thing about writing?? What is your best and worst talent/habit?

Dani: The best thing about writing is being able to unleash my imagination in my stories. In my world, I get what I want, and I write about it. I love making people feel what I felt while writing a certain scene. The worst habit, I don’t know, I guess writer’s block? I have it every now and then and it really sucks, especially when people want you to update.

 ME: What do you think of Anna Todd’s success?? Do you wish to be a writer??

DANI: I am very happy for her success however I believe that there are tons of other stories out there that deserve the same amount of success and attention. I wouldn’t say I’m a huge fan of her writing, but hey I’m glad she’s out there living her dreams. And yes, I’d love to be a professional writer someday.

Ladies and gentlemen BEWARE a new writer is arising !!! beware of awesomeness

ME: What are your insecurities when it comes to writing? Will you ever write anything in the future related to social issues??

DANI: I have a ton of insecurities. Most of the time when people compliment my writing, I just stare at their comment and wonder why. I honestly do not see myself as a good writer technically; I just think I have a lot of good ideas. There’s a huge difference, really. I think I really suck at describing things and feelings through words, though I try my best.