chapter 22 still yet to come.

I woke up feeling quite dizzy, I felt a cold palm on my cheeks, I opened my eyes to get a better look ,I noticed it was Aden.

How are you princess.

Am good , what happened .

She's gone now, you don't need to worry.

Gone ,I was shocked did he mean dead.

No she's not dead I banished her.

I let out a sighn of relieve.

Come with me.

I jumped down from the bed and followed him.

Immediately we got to the living room he began crying and yelling at me.

Aden what's wrong why are you crying.

You're asking me why am crying.

I was Soo confused I just stared at him.

I almost lost you idiot.

Idiot ,did he just call me idiot.

Did you know the situation you put me in, Why did you even do that , why did you go through all that just to keep me safe, you went through all that because of me , whyy.

Because I love you Aden , I love you very much , I don't mind risking my life just to save you , I will do it millions of times if it means I get to always be with you.

Shut up , I should be the one saying that, I should be the one protecting you , I should be the one doing all this.
Am such a looser ,I knew all that was going on and I couldn't do anything I just sat still and watch.

Shhhh no Ady you're wrong , you're my hero , can't you see anytime anything bad is about to happen to me, you always come around and save me ,just like yesterday.

Come hear princess ,he gestured me into his hands and embraced me tightly , . He kissed my forehead , my neck ,my collarbone, before I could catch my breath we were in the room with our clothes on the floor.

             2:30 pm.

I dressed up and went off to meet Gina.

I knocked when I got to her door.

Hey Victoria you're here .

Yh .

Come inside.

   I got inside and sat down on the sofa.

So tell me is something wrong.

Naah but I gat good news .

Tell me.

Well she's gone .

Gina immediately gasped
Do you mean dead.

Nooo she's banished and it's all thanks to you and Philip.

Naah its nothing gal.

So uhm Gina I wanna open my designers company now and am thinking about selecting you as my model.

Whatt ,really common tell me ya joking with me.

Nope , not just that, you're also gonna be my right hand gal.

Ooooo gurl this Call's for a party.

You sure.

Yh I ain't kidding.

Ok but we gatta go meet Philip first.

Okey.

       3:25pm

We got at Philips house,

Heyyy philip.

Hey guys , come in.

We all sat down on the sofa while drinking what he offered us ,.

So tell me Vic is she eliminated.

I nodded with a devilish smile on my face.

Uhm Philip I already talked to Aden , he accepted you to work in his company and he agreed to meet you.

You serious or joking.

Nope  am serious.

So I got the job.

Yes.

I didn't notice as I felt Philip hug me .

Thank you baby Vic.

Ok that felt wierd cuz that's the first time Philip had ever done that.

Hey what's with your face, I know it's wierd but you deserved the hug.

I smiled up .