chapter 6.

Are you alright ,
Yes I am Aden.
Am sorry for leaving you here alone ,I didn't know he could do that ,I shouldn't have left you on your own here. No it's not your fault Aden .
Yes it is my fault ,you almost got raped today and it's....
But I didn't get raped and you know why.  Why?
Because my brave hero saved me ,you were always here for me ,when I needed you ,what more could I ask for .
I could see him give me a faint yet apologetic smile. Am really sorry Victoria . I couldn't help but had the urge to hug him , not being able to control myself anymore I hugged him ,he responded and hugged me tightly before he let go and stood up, I have some things to take care of ,rest allittle bit and get your mind of what happened ,
And change into a new clothes you can't wear torn clothe around he said grinning at me.
That was when I realised I was half naked ,I blushed immediately making my cheeks to flush pink.
******
******
Your highness it's almost full moon .
And when's that.
That will be next two weeks .
I see .
Should she still be here your highness. That is none of your business kaltain ,you're excused.
Yes your highness.
***********************
I slided into a white flowery dress and rushed downstairs .
Aden ,he turned around staring at me .
Anything .
Yes can I ask you for a favour.
And what's that.
Well I wanna go back home...
I could see his gracious green eyes darken immediately .
What do you mean he asked coldly.
I have this exam and it's for this semester and I have to take it  ,plsss you have to let me go ,I wanna earn my grade ,I didn't even know I was crying,I promise to comeback once am done with the tests and exam.

I can't Grant you that request ,go back to your room.
How could he talk to me like this , at that moment I felt as though I was a prisoner here ,with tears falling down my cheeks I ran upstairs into the room and slammed the door so hard I bet he heared it ,I sat down there crying.
**************
***************
Your highness why not let her go .
Kaltain you won't understand ,I can't stay without her ,I need her with me.
But your highness don't you think you're being a little bit selfish now.
How exactly.
Well she has her own desires too ,you have to let her go ,I don't think she will leave and never come back ,you have to think of her desires and what she wants .

You're right I never thought I was being this selfish.

*************
*************
I was still crying when the door cracked open I turned around to see who it was.
Aden ,what are you...
You can go home as you wish .
I stood on my feet immediately , really I could go .
Yes you can ,I will escort you out .
Thank you so much this means alot to me.
He smiled at me while taking my hands before leading the way.
  We got to the last stop were he was going to leave me to go on my own , I turned around ,tears filled up my eyes , I promise I will come back .
He nodded at me , I could see through his green eyes that he wanted to cry but was holding it back.

I will be going now,he turned his back and just as he was about to leave ,I couldn't hold my tears ,I ran up to him and embraced him while crying. Am going to miss you sooo much I really will. Me too am going to miss you more than ever . I felt his tears drop on me ,he was crying I looked up to his face and looked into his eyes ,we both couldn't hold ourselves ,we kissed each other passionately before saying good bye .

****************
***************
I

got home ,I stood in front of the door for a while ,my stepmom, I took a deep breathe before opening the door ,I gasped at what i saw. My stepmom having fun with another man in my dad's house ,I didn't even bother to talk ,I went straight upstairs to my room ,I layed down ,too many thoughts were on my head ,I really missed Aden , I didn't know I felt this attached to him , the thoughts of him quickly drifted off my mind when someone opened the door .I sat up to see who it was ,well of course it was my step mom .
I stared at her . Where are you coming from ,was the first question she asked me ,I didn't answer I just sat on my bed staring at her.  Am talking to you ,you were gone for months ,where did you went to ,were have you been.
Did you bother looking for me ,no you didn't .
Why would I look for you ,haha you should be happy I bothered asking you where you have been,besides you're useless to me ,what would I do with you.
The word struck my heart ,I know she isn't my mum but I have always seen her as one .
Where did you get that dress she asked me .
It's my dress.
I see so you have begin to steal ,that dress is worth a fortune and you can't afford it ,am sure you stole it ,take it off .
She grabbed the dress ,I didn't know what got into me and I gripped her wrist ,twisting it ,listen Karen that was her name , don't even lay your filthy hands on this dress ,I said pushing her away .
She looked at me puzzled and surprised ,I see you have grown wings this few months you were gone,you now have the guts to talk back at me .
I was so disgusted by her ,that I turned my back on her and layed back on the bed . I could hear her storm out of the room and slammed the door so hard I thought the door might break .