chapter 5

I have been here for months now,and it seems ,I think I like this place ,and am begining to develop feelings for this Aden,
    Well what can I say ,been living in hell and now I found a place am happy ,why wouldn't I like it.

Victoria.
Yes Aden ,
Come downstairs , come meet my friend.
Ok ,we both went downstairs.
Hey Aden. Whatsup Damien .
Am good,what about you.
You know am always good.

Whose that. The girl I......,
Oh I see the human you caught right .
Yes Damien.

She looks sexy and a beauty too .I could see a wicked and vicious grin on this Damien of a guy's face.

Well come let's eat and you too .

We all sat at the seat and began to eat.
Victoria why don't you introduce yourself to Damien.

I coughed immediately ,do I really have to.
Yes go on introduce yourself .
Well am Victoria Ann .
Beautiful name .
Am Damien.
Uhm Victoria ,Damien will be staying here for the main time ,hope you're comfortable with it.
Yh am fine its your castle I have no saying in it.
We continued eating ,I could see this Damien scanning me over and over and grinning viciously .
Well Victoria plss show Damien where to stay ,I will be back in a few minutes.

I led Damien to his room just like Aden had asked me to.
Well sir Damien this is your room everything is arranged for you ,you should relax while I get ur.......I felt him wrap his arms around my waist ,he tugged me onto him.
What is he trying to do .
Excuse me sir Damien. It's Damien not sir Damien .
Yes yes Damien plss let me go ,I don't feel comfortable and I have somethings to do .

You smell Soo good. Uhm thank you plss let me go ,I have some.....before I could finish my sentence ,he pushed me to the wall and pinned both my hands on the wall.
He leaned down and kissed my neck ,down my shoulder then back up .I struggled trying to release myself but he was too strong ,he opened the button of my clothe.i gasped immediately,excuse me sir plsss stop this plsss ,I begged him ,plss let me go .just then he stopped ,I ran out of the room as fast as I could trying to think of what just almost happened to me .
I went up to the room where  I always sleep with Aden ,I sat on the bed trying to digest what happened ,oh my Gosh,he almost raped me ,Aden might not believe me if I told him any if this ,what am I going to do .

Weeks passed and Damien never left the castle, He always tries to find ways to harass me . I found Aden strolling down the hall,Aden wait I need to talk to you about something.
Ok what is it. Uhm it's about Damien he......
Hey Aden , Damien .
How are you ,am good you .always awesome. so you're leaving tomorrow right.  Yes . I will prepare everything for you . Thanks Aden you're a true friend.ofcourse what are friends for . Victoria we will talk later ok I gotta go now.
I went upstairs to my room a moment after Aden had left,after the maids had give me a bath. I was dressing up  ,getting ready for bed ,I was really glad Damien is leaving tomorrow ,when I heared  the door crack open ,I turned around oh my gosh ,it was Damien .I took the bedsheet and covered myself immediately,I was wearing a transparent long inner wear gown  ,I haven't yet slid into my night gown,Da..Da..Damien what are you doing here ,am still dressing up.
Well sorry for barging in .
It's ok but plss can you leave now.
Oh no no ,am leaving tomorrow and I have to do what I have always wanted to do , you look so sexy and your body is tempting ,I can't control myself anymore.
What are you talking about, plss leave ,he was walking towards me .
Listen girl either you give in or we do this the hard way.  Plss Damien don't do this ,you will regret it plsssss leave this room , I prayed in my heart that Aden will appear here.
Girl listen I want you and am having you today no matter what ,I wanna satisfy myself and you're the perfect one,plss just let me have you and stop making things hard.
Get out of this room Damien,or you will regret it.
Then make me ,he walked towards me immediately ,and dragged the bedsheet away from me and threw it on the floor ,then he walked up and pushed me to the walls ,he pinned both my hands to the wall and kissed my neck my shoulder my ears my face ,he tried kissing my lips ,I kept resisting struggling to escape him.
Hmm the wall won't do.
He took me and pushed me to the bed ,he pinned both my hands above my head ,and had himself on top me,he kissed my cheek ,my shoulder my face my ear and forcefully he kissed my lips ,I was so trying to escape I had to bite his lips .
I see you're a very hard one well maybe you will like it more like this.
He tore my clothes like a beast ,I gave out a gasp .he pressed and sucked and nippled he was halfway to almost rapping me  ,I cried out and begged For Aden to appear and save me..
Just then I felt light ,Damien he wasn't ontop me anymore ,I sat up immediately ,I saw Damien hanged on the wall ,it was Aden oh my God he looked like and demon ,his claws ,his eyes dark and his fangs enlogated ,he was strangling Damien.
Aden plsss don't do this we are best friends ,you wouldn't kill me will you ,Damien said in a cracking voice.
  How dare you touch her,who said you can have fun with her ,how dare you,I could see anger in Aden's eyes he was burning with rage,his eyes has turned into a fire this time.
Aden why is she so important to you ,she's just a slave .
She is not a slave ,she is my mate.
Whatt that's not possible ,Aden plss dont kill me ,am sorry I didn't know she was your mate ,plss am sorry ,forgive me this one time.
Suddenly I watched Aden let him go.
  Leave this castle and go far away ,I don't ever wanna see your face and if I do I will end your life immediately.
  Damien fled as fast as he could and left the castle.