chapter 21 the battle begins.

Kaltain.

Yes sir

drive me home.

Ok sir.

And yes did you do what i asked you to do.

Yes sir.

Good job ,let's head home then.

                  At the mansion.

Ohhh my,  today I will make Aden mine , Adriana thought and continued swirling around her room with a glass of wine in her right hand.
She was dressed in a white revealing gown and did extra makeup which made  her look sexy.

After three minutes the door swung open .

Oh hey Aden .

Hi Adriana.
Sorry for barging in , I thought no one was around so I decided to check around and..... what in the world are you wearing.

Oh this is my night gown does it look good she asked while batting her eyelashes.

Oh yes you look good.

Thank you, come sit down lemme get you wine.

Oh no...

Plsss don't say no this is my reward cuz Guess what I already got my own house so I want to celebrate with you.

But..

No buts.

Ok then.

   Adriana stroded down immediately and took out the glass of wine, she has been storing in the fridge while waiting for Aden, which she added drugs. She took it upstairs.

Adyyy, she called in a sweet voice.
Here you go.

Thank you,...woah it's cold , an evil smile crept Aden's face.

Yes , drink it all .

Ok I will.

        Just like she asked Aden gulped it all. Not two seconds passed Aden collapsed on the bed.

Oh yes finally he's mine. Now let's get this shirt off you.

  Adriana took off Aden's shirt and began to romance his chest his packs his muscles .

Oh my Gosh , you're Soo breathtaking , I really wanna eat you up now but I want to savour this moment.
I can't believe that brat got to touch you and do all those things  , her face turned into a frown. Well dosent matter cuz youre mine now.

She leaned on top Aden and began to kiss every inch of Aden , his chest ,his earlobe ,his forehead ,his cheeks just as he tried to kiss him , someone grabbed her by the hair immediately .

How dare you , so now you want to rape my husband. Victoria screamed ontop her voice.

You again, haven't you learn to stop being nosey , you know you shouldnt have interrupted Aden and I.

Fuck you.
Victoria told her before picking Aden up from the bed while using her shoulder to support him, he was really heavy.

She took her to their room since It was a feet away, she laid him down before turning and stroded to Adriana room .

I see so you have gained Soo much courage .

It's you and me now vampire Bitch.

What did you just call me.

I called you a vampire Bitc....

Before Victoria could finish the sentence, she found herself hanged on the wall , Adriana had pinned her on the wall with her hand on Victoria's neck.

You think trying to strangle me will do you good, Aden can never love you .

Ha ha ha , you're Soo dramatic Vic .
Aden's mine and only mine , look at it ,you two don't match ,you don't deserve him cuz he deserves to be with his kind.

No you're Wrong , Aden and I are meant to be with each other , you know why , that's because we love each other ,. Unlike you , you're just obsessed with him , you don't love him , you're just selfish , you don't know what true love is.

Shut up ,one more word from you , you will see your lifeless body on this floor.

Am not scared of you , you think that will move me , I gave a faint smile., No it won't .

Arghhhh ,she immediately strangled me tighter and I couldn't breathe anymore, everywhere was becoming blurry . Immediately I felt myself fall on the floor. With the little life I still had ,I managed to see Aden slap Adriana and pinned her to the wall ,while strangling her.

Aden no I managed to say out, don't kill her .

I don't know if he heared me but I saw him put her down.

Immediately everything became dark I couldn't see anything anymore.