chapter 25

Aden drove as fast as he could while looking both sides insearch of Victoria.
Finally he spotted her, he packed his car immediately and stepped down .

He rushed towards her .

Wifey , where.....

Don't call me that am not your wife anymore.

What do you mean .

It's true ,because if I really am your wife ,you wouldn't compare me to that thing .

Wifey am sorry about that, I was just angry ,it's a vampire thing ,when we get angry ,we can't control ourselves anymore and our vampire sides take over.

Aden please just let me be , it's clear you don't want me anymore.

How could you say that.i know I have been busy lately but that dosent mean I don't want you.

Leave me alone please .

   Victor continued to struggle to get out of Aden's grip .

Victoria stop you're going to hurt yourself please .

Victoria struggled and struggled till her hands mistakenly slipped away from Aden's grip and she fell onto the road, suddenly  a light flashed in front of her , oh no a car was coming towards her in full speed, she didn't know what to do but  to stand up and before she could think of anything , she felt her self tumble on the ground , everything blacked out.

Wifey can you hear me , please wake up , .

Aden picked her up and rushed her to the hospital immediately while subbing quietly.

The doctor's took over and took her to the operation room .

             30 minutes later.

The doctor came out with a sad face.

Doctor is she ok .

Am sorry to say but am not sure if she will make it with your child.

Child....

Yes , she's your wife right.

Yes she is.

She's pregnant and right now she is in a bad state and am not sure she and the child will survive it.

My wife is pregnant.
Doctor can I see her.

Yes she is in room 201.

Ok ,thank you.

Aden went up straight to room 201 , he opened the door and went in. He saw Victoria on bed .

Wifey.

She didn't respond.

He went closer to her.
Her breathing wasn't stable , if these doctors won't save her ,then he would.
He took a small knife from the desk in the room and cut his hand .

He opened Victoria's mouth and spilled his blood into her  mouth.

Get well soon my love. Was all he said before he turned his back and left.